1st grow - Preflower question

MB17

1s3VTvW.jpg
JVpQTm7.jpg

1st time grower. Images (if they work!!!) Are 2 diff plants. About 1 month into veg. Bag seeds. Obviously want to remove males as soon as identifiable. Any help appreciated! TIA

Oh. I'd just asked a staff member to move those into your own personal 420Magazine.com gallery and to edit your post to use them from there. Whoops.

Welcome to our forum, BtW!

What you need to do is upload any images (that you wish to post) into your gallery. Let me find a link to a FAQ on that, which should help. After reading it, if you have any questions, one of us will try to help you figure things out. (Although I'm about to go to sleep for a few hours, lol.)

These threads are from our Member Resources section, which has tutorials about using the forum. There are lots of areas here, feel free to stick around and explore.
Uploading Photos: A Video Guide
Uploading Photos from iPhone / iPad
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There may be others.

Thanks so much for the welcome! ☺

Thank YOU for joining the forum. May you learn much, and use that knowledge to teach others.

Sorry for the photo confusion! Been a few years since I've been on a forum. So pics are up. I'm thinking one is just new leaf growth... could the other be preflower?

Sorry, this thread got lost in my list. But I just took a look at the second image and, at that kind of magnification, I can't tell what it is. I'm guessing it's vegetative growth (not flowers), but I really have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom