420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So calling my fellow members in this comp @Grand Daddy Black and @GoogleGenie

I have put my prizes into 2 lists

If its possible to have this done i would like you guys to pick a number 1 or 2 , what ever list you pick you get. Only if this is possible by the 420 team ,

Only terms are , to review and support the sponsors in your list of prizes and if you like to recommend them :thumb: you will do a better job than me . I write like a ten year old , or maybe worse :laugh:

AS Grand daddy was second to me he picks first :goodluck:

Asking @420 is this possible , it will be great if you can do this for me and the guys , a one off :)
sorry for the inconvenience :green_heart:
@NuttyProfessor this gesture is a great and accurate representation of the person you are. Kind and generous, with your time and knowledge and now even the prizes you win :rofl: thank you my friend, I appreciate the gesture, you deserve it all. I thank you for the time you put into your journal. I’m still catching up, I don’t want to miss anything :peace:

That was a tight race (for you guys at least :rofl: ). Congrats again for the nomination @Grand Daddy Black.

And from the bottom of my heart, thank you for those who nominated me and who voted for me. Each one put a big smile on my face. I thank you :Namaste:

Sorry Nutty Professor, but we don't allow the gifting of prizes. It creates too much work and confusion when we allow everyone to gift/ship prizes to whomever they want. You can still have it shipped to you and then you may gift it, but we can't do it for you. :Namaste:
NO worries , i sent you pm explaining , you can blame the uk and brexit lol ( joking ):laugh::rofl:
The stickers will be great thanks and the title is cool , i feel like part of the furniture now , :woohoo::snowboating:
\

Nutty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom