Advice for outdoor autos: medium?

mkono87

Hey guys. Currently rocking some autos indoors with megacrop but I have a few more im wanting to place outside. I have a bunch of used soil (sunshine mix 4) that I have already flushed of all previous nutes and dried. I picked up this insect frass a while back intending to use it indoors but didnt. Could amending it in the soil work out ok?

1EGDLai.jpg

They will be planted in 3gal pots but first started in peat pucks in my tent. I was thinking of trying it now. Im hoping not to really ph my water every time outside. I just want to take the hose to the pots when it hasn't rained for a while. I did a bit of research before posting this and I see that adding some dolomite lime is a good idea? Anything else that could benefit me? I wont lie autos worry me as I know they dont like much feed in the beginning. My gf tried autos straight into happy frog and they nearly died it was too hot for them and I had to flush the hell out of it.

Thanks in advance.

Didn't see much on their website. What are the directions for use? If it's meant to be used like bottled nutes the first good rainfall would wash it right out. If it's meant to be used as a dry amendment, or top dress, it should be usable. I don't know what the NPK would be on that though.

Didn't see much on their website. What are the directions for use? If it's meant to be used like bottled nutes the first good rainfall would wash it right out. If it's meant to be used as a dry amendment, or top dress, it should be usable. I don't know what the NPK would be on that though.
Mega Crop 1 Part Calculator there is the feeding calculator. It's a feed every water like liquid nutes.

I tried using dry organic fertilizer ( Fox fruit and flower 4-9-3) plus mega crop and they did a bit better than the mega crop only plants. Another nice thing about the dry is that early spring here is cool and wet so it separates watering from feeding.

Dry fertilizer, 2 TBS/gallon of soil to begin with and top dress or mega crop as needed later in the grow.
I'm in pro mix, 3 gallon, plants are auto's.

Back
Top Bottom