xiiryo

420 Member
Hi,

I want to grow in a 260L 3x3 bed in No-Till with mulch, cover crops, and dry amendments. I went to a local grow shop and they recommended this mix:

All are BioBizz products:
- 100L AllMix
- 50L Coco
- 40L vermicompost
- 50L perlite. But I preferred to use Pozzolana for durability.
- 5L BioBizz PreMix

Since I bought the raised bed from EcoThrive which makes high-quality nutrients, I also took:
- 5L of Charge (droppings of beetles)
- BioSys compost tea

I also took 2L of If Tech's Mycor, composed of buckwheat hulls, flax, soluble seaweed powder, and micronized roots of mycorrhizal plants (Glomus intraradices), for initial inoculation.

I have some local Sphagnum (green and alive) that I can add. It will create areas of lower PH and higher water retention. Not sure if it is beneficial.

At the bottom of the bed, I plan to add some coarse woodcuts and coarse Pozzolana for aeration. I don't know if it is beneficial.

I struggle to find out if I shall just throw all the amendments or keep some to top dress later. Not sure about what is the right dosage.

Also, I wonder if I shall add other meals and minerals that may be lacking.

Do you have some insights?

Thanks

Welcome to 420 Magazine @xiiryo

It sounds like you are starting to come up with a plan.
We have many organic growers here to help you if needed.
If you start a grow journal, it will be easier to get answers to your questions.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom