Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

I honestly can't say enough about Grove bags for curing. It took the guess work out of it. I bought the Grove bags and cheap hydrometers off the zon.

After I got the plants into the 62-65% range I popped them into the bags and watched for a couple of days to make sure they didn't spike humidity, then into a dark cabinet for 3 weeks and pulled them out. Bud was at 61% no burping needed and the terps were on point. I still have an Ounce of each stored in the bags.

I honestly can't say enough about Grove bags for curing. It took the guess work out of it. I bought the Grove bags and cheap hydrometers off the zon.

After I got the plants into the 62-65% range I popped them into the bags and watched for a couple of days to make sure they didn't spike humidity, then into a dark cabinet for 3 weeks and pulled them out. Bud was at 61% no burping needed and the terps were on point. I still have an Ounce of each stored in the bags.
What size bags? And link maybe?

What size bags? And link maybe?

I did a 10 pack of the 1/2 bags. I figure that should more than cover my current harvest :)

@g-one-three how full are you filling them?
Hey sorry I was watering my girls and missed your post. I did the 1/4lb ones, and each one got roughly 3oz, so about 3/4 full. The larf got bagged too because I'll smoke that stuff too lol.
PXL_20240318_205456655.jpg

And here are how they are looking on the hang :)

As you can see that banner really did not produce like it looked. She is the back right.

Wedding gelato is up front on the left. Though she was short she was stout and really built some nice colas.

Watermelon is in the back left and she was tall and linky at the start of flower and really packed on the weight!

Now if it was so damn humid here!!! I am going to have to figure out curing during the summer months here. Currently 74° and 61% rh in the tent. 80/60 outside and 76/59 in the grow room. Leaves are getting crunchy and on the banner the buds are starting to get a little crisp on the very outer edge.

They might end up in bags by the middle of the week.

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3035.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom