Court Support Needed For Lex Wright - Sonoma County Aug. 7

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Brief Summary:

On Nov. 7th detectives pulled me over on the 101 and took my medicine, as well as the medicine for my patient. I am requesting the community of Sonoma County to come to the Court house on Friday Aug. 7th , room 14 before Judge Elliot Daum, for the return of medicine, and support for us. Please make it known that patients have a right to their medicine. Let's Unite!

More Details:

My name is Alex Wright. I have been a resident of California my entire life. Growing up in San Diego, then attending the University of California at Davis, where I recieved a B. A.. and played Lacrosse. I have been active in the Medical Cannabis movement since 1996 when we voted in Medical Marijuana as medicine.

Last Nov. 6th I was pulled over in Somoma off the 101 when my truck alternator started to fail.

The officer took the Medicine I was carrying for my Patient, June (who suffers from Cerebral Palsy) and myself.

I was not over the suggested guidelines for Sonoma County and since I had an expired license the Officer took me into custody and searched my truck.

The unprofessional manner in which he and task force officers spoke to me was alarming.

I would like help and support on Friday Aug. 7, as I try to get a motion for return of my property granted.

My Lawyer, Omar Figeuroa and I are gonna need the support to convince the court that we are serious.

My patient has been to the Emergency Room twice since this happened. She has lost 80 lbs. and is having a hard time on 14 prescription medications.

I am begging for support in these difficult times. I Love SONOMA county and my NAC family that took me in.

Please let Judge Elliot Daum, Room 14, know this Friday that the we need compassion and action.

Please support Lex in court! The prosecution of medical cannabis patients, collectives and providers needs to end.

-- Regards,

Eugene Davidovich

Back
Top Bottom