Critical 47

17162578442115507623754447440732.jpg

Critical 47 harvest. Dunno gonna guestimate an ounce-ish
17162579808523035631774098541877.jpg

17162578442115507623754447440732.jpg

Critical 47 harvest. Dunno gonna guestimate an ounce-ish
17162579808523035631774098541877.jpg
I certainly hope you plan on entering a nugget in the monthlies! The glitter on these things!

So Channel+ and Wild Thia lack trichomes. Maybe my fault..🤔..grower error? Who knows. So I read that ice cold water can spark them into that. And not being familiar with my nutes entirely, im gonna feed them the fox farm Cha ching alone. Full dose 1 tsp. As well as it's gonna sit in the fridge for a bit to chill out before application. 😁 What doesn't kill them makes them stronger 💪🏻
17163155431507665009785798727911.jpg

Update on the PM and the Channel+
So far I've seen no further signs of the PM on any other plants. Thank God.
Channel+ isn't showing further conditions of the fungus anywhere, however the buds are....they feel gross. Sticky and sickly...I cannot think of a word. It's like slimy without the slimy ness. Just doesn't feel good. Even while defoliating the leaves to see if any buds are ok. I feel nasty after touching her, like I just played with old scabby gauze from an infected body. ≠ Gross ♾️
Even the smell emanating after popping leaves off..it smells like you're gonna regret bothering to dry cure and smoke that.

All in favor of disposing of the weak and infected??

No further discussion about this.
Guilty of bud rot from powdery mildew.

I cannot be responsible for getting someone else or myself ill from smoking tainted cannabis.

After this bowl I'll continue to pluck leaves and see if anything on the channel+ is salvageable.

Enjoy your day 💚 Grow on!

Perfect candidate for bud wash

You know over the years you've probably consumed worse. Im not condoning consuming the plant, especially if you find more issues. But it's always nice to see what you can do with it. So slimy you say since you cleaned her up and treated her? From spraying it possibly? Or you think rot is setting in? She quarantined?

Good morning Jigalig :)

You sure she’s fucked?

She actually looks okay.

I agree with OGPapa, and I too am not condoning consuming but… we inhale poisons, pollution, bacteria's, live mould spores etc every day. I see this Def Con 9 response to bud with a bit of PM or rot and I personally don’t think it’s any more damaging than the actual burning canna. Sure it’s not good for your lungs, but neither is lady Jane.

While I don’t think dried bud with a bit of mould is ideal, I don’t think it’s like smoking asbestos.

Ho Jiggi, I take the bud in contention and open it up in my fingers so I can see the individual nugs still connected to the stalk. The bad ones will be brown or gray and I take my trimming scissors and snip those nugs off leaving good nugs only. Then I wash and dry.cure as normal for me. That saves a lot of weed for me in rot times!

Idk, if it were my bud I might not be so hasty. It's not mould, but powdery mildew right? You can kill the pm with @InTheShed 's 1 % (is it?) citric acid spray, and wash the bud when you harvest. How long until harvest?

Back
Top Bottom