DIY LED guru's required

Well there's no turning back now I've just ordered the 65W QB132 V2 kit from diyleduk. Used the 420 coupon code and got free shipping so it was £74.99 total. Wattage is slightly lower than the ideal for the space but I think it will work nicely. @Katins has got on well with the slightly older V1 board dimmed down and my space isn't that much bigger really. @Old Salt once again thanks for your input, you may be disappointed in my decision. Ha ha. If I go to a larger grow space in the future I will build the strip light. If it's not good I'm sure I will be able to sell it on without losing too much on it.

There's no disappointment here. I learned a few things, and it kept a few brain cells working. Advise, and providing options are just that. It's up to the individual receiving them to choose their own path.

Good to keep the grey matter ticking over. Think I'll mount the driver on the back of the cabinet, extend the cable if required. Mount the board as high as possible and put my little 3D printer fan blowing over it and get another small 12V fan for the air circulation around the plants. Was thinking of upgrading that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom