Drying our Mushrooms - Food Dehydrator?

Lady Cannafan, I will certainly tag you when I get some time and start a journal. I started growing shrooms in college in the mid 80's. I just recently started growing again thru the help of Youtube. Its amazing to me how the techniques and substrates have evolved since back in my college dayz.

Cheers
Ramlinrose

Lady Cannafan, I will certainly tag you when I get some time and start a journal. I started growing shrooms in college in the mid 80's. I just recently started growing again thru the help of Youtube. Its amazing to me how the techniques and substrates have evolved since back in my college dayz.

Cheers
Ramlinrose
We could definitely use your knowledge and expertise!
Okay, I'm off to sterilize. (Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode "Nomad....sterlize....sterilize...." :rofl:

That is a pretty awesome set up! The dehydrators use a lot of electricity. This would cut that down for sure. Thanks for that @Ramblinrose1965 :love:
Till you have to dry out the beads. You have to bake them pretty good to get them to change color.
We used them in the air dryers for the paint booth.
Can find them at industrial supply stores ours were blue

Till you have to dry out the beads. You have to bake them pretty good to get them to change color.
We used them in the air dryers for the paint booth.
Can find them at industrial supply stores ours were blue
Joe, I place them on the racks in front of a fan and get an initial drying process before placing them in the tote. Its only to get them cracker dry. Then they get placed in mason jars with a couple of desiccant packs for long term storage. Place in a dark cool place.

Cheers

Joe, I place them on the racks in front of a fan and get an initial drying process before placing them in the tote. Its only to get them cracker dry. Then they get placed in mason jars with a couple of desiccant packs for long term storage. Place in a dark cool place.

Cheers
I’ve found they lose a lot of potency that way, it’s a fine line.

Haven’t got any current grows going on but got a load of pics I can upload later and would be happy to hear what we all think 🫶🙏

I’ve found quite a few photos, I’m 5 shroom grows in now. 2 from tubs and 3 independently from start to finish.

How is everyone else getting on? I’ve been away from 420 for a bit, so happy to see some other funghuys here 🥁

Back
Top Bottom