drying question

mattgil

would a food dehydrator work for drying weed cause i dont really have a good dry place to hange it up and i got to be descrete about it

yeah it will make it harsh tho. it will work just make sure you have rest periods because they get hot so make sure you take out the buds to rest from the heat

lol yeah come on its pot well first question do u have a plant and if u really do you should know that there is going to be a smell because just having a buddin plant that will smell like pot alot so once u have buds it is going to smell like buds. and if u have to do it where no one will know how do u have a plant and if u do have one hiddne why dont u dry it there and if u dont have a plant why the dryin quesiton

i was just curious cause if i cant dry ok then theres no point in puting in thge next 4 months if i wont get anything out of it

yeah if u got a plant going that is going to be like 5 months when it is done that think is going to be big and if u can hide that u def can find a place to dry them and do u even know if it is a male or female yet

Back
Top Bottom