Exhaust fan question

IMG_0036144.JPG

bit dodge lol but you get the gist...

4in CF to 4 in "grow lush" fan to 4in duct its good but even on the lowest (2 speed) setting not very stealth but draws air really well. Is in shed and at night can slight hear humming but it sounds as if theres a car driving in far distance so its all g i think, neighbours are pretty cool as well. Just a bit afraid of noise on full, which with aussie summers i will probably need

Also have 4 in ducting bottom corner to draw cooler air in.

Hope that helps....

IMG_0036144.JPG

bit dodge lol but you get the gist...

4in CF to 4 in "grow lush" fan to 4in duct its good but even on the lowest (2 speed) setting not very stealth but draws air really well. Is in shed and at night can slight hear humming but it sounds as if theres a car driving in far distance so its all g i think, neighbours are pretty cool as well. Just a bit afraid of noise on full, which with aussie summers i will probably need

Also have 4 in ducting bottom corner to draw cooler air in.

Hope that helps....

Hey bro, I'm using pretty much the same filter set up. 4 in. Fan and filter.
I found that when I put a 6in. Inlet at the bottom corner it helped it breath much better. Just my opinion but it did help!

Not to be way over simplistic, but how about 2 or even 4 bathroom exhaust fans? The ones meant for growing are real nice, but possibly budget overkill. A common oscillating house fan can also be modified to work. If you don't need a charcoal filter or stealth, almost anything that moves air can be made to work. The more air moved, the happier your girls will be. And remember, fans suck better than they blow.

Innovating daily

How would a cheap bathroom fan 50 cfm work in 2x4x5 tent. How would it be installed without a carbon filter? Would the duct work (silver stretchy tube I mean) I'm not a handy person obviously. Lol. Would that tubing just connect to fan and then what do you do from there? Mine is out on partially ventilated back porch enclosed with lattice like walls. No ac. Temps on porch therefore, are same as outdoor temp. My lights raise temps in tent by 9-12 degrees. I'm in north Florida, so u know it's in 90's here still. I run lights at night so temps currently top out then at 85 max we will say. I move them out in sunshine during day, until lights out at seven pm. Lights on again at 11 pm. 20/4 schedule. Thanks bro. Or whoever has answer. :thumb:

Hi all I have a 6in and 8 out in a 3×3tent all ways bigger fan out plus a 260 xl red spec v2 qbl and a 300v2 3500k quantum boards works great once you get the sweet spot light height

Back
Top Bottom