Fan and sugar leaves

pete2

I think I know what the fan leaf is but not sure what a sugar leaf is or what it looks like.Can you send me a link to read about or show me a pic of what they look like.:thanks::thumb::thanks:
I depend a lot on this forum. Its never failed me yet.

A sugar leaf is a leaf with trichomes covering all or part of the leaf. They are very easy to identify and are located close to or growing out of the flowers.

A fan leaf will have little to no trichomes at all. Fan leaves are quite a bit larger than sugar leaf.

DRM Ranch

Hey Pete,

As DRM mentioned, the sugar leaves are the ones covered in trichomes (sugar). They will start growing several weeks into flowering. The fan leaves tend to have longer stems protruding from the branches, and have little to no trichomes on them.

Here's a picture of one current bud. You can see the sugar leaves covered in trichomes, and the fan leaf sticking out to the left.

1_2_41.jpg

A sugar leaf is a leaf with trichomes covering all or part of the leaf. They are very easy to identify and are located close to or growing out of the flowers.

A fan leaf will have little to no trichomes at all. Fan leaves are quite a bit larger than sugar leaf.

DRM Ranch
Wrong fan leaves can be covered In sugar 😌 wish I took pictures

DRM

Back
Top Bottom