Backyardigan

Howzit everyone first time growing in my 36 years of life and cana consumption. I decided to sign up and start a grow journal with the 420 Magazine community late in my grow (11 weeks old) because now I getting excited about my plant. Super laid back, even with constructive criticism so no worries about offending comments. Please feel free to hit me up with any tips, cuz I am extremely new to growing and a grow journal. Mahalo

Attachments

• IMG_20200112_134314.jpg
    IMG_20200112_134314.jpg
    881.5 KB · Views: 68
:welcome: Plant looks great. You've been training it eh? One of the more experienced folks will be along shortly with links on how to do a grow journal and get around the site. I suck at journals. But I wanted to welcome you none the less!

Welcome.
This place is like a goldmine for advice, help and ideas.
Looks like you got it on cruise control.
Nice healthy looking plant you got there :thumb: looks like you have trained it well.

:welcome: Plant looks great. You've been training it eh? One of the more experienced folks will be along shortly with links on how to do a grow journal and get around the site. I suck at journals. But I wanted to welcome you none the less!
Mahalo for the complement and warm welcome. I did LST and top her as she grew into her 3.5gal pot and I'm def looking forward to starting my grow journal!

Welcome.
This place is like a goldmine for advice, help and ideas.
Looks like you got it on cruise control.
Nice healthy looking plant you got there :thumb: looks like you have trained it well.
Mahalo for the compliment, I have a single good friend who instructed me along the way but more importantly I have enough patience to fill a large hospital (haha)

Just go into the menu and find grow journals then go into journals in progress, there is a post thread in the top right.
Try and put as much info as you can to start, soil, nutes etc.
I've had so much help from the seasoned growers through my journal.
You can also put a link to your journal in your signature so people can link to it from your posts.

Just go into the menu and find grow journals then go into journals in progress, there is a post thread in the top right.
Try and put as much info as you can to start, soil, nutes etc.
I've had so much help from the seasoned growers through my journal.
You can also put a link to your journal in your signature so people can link to it from your posts.
Right on, mahalo

Back
Top Bottom