Gorilla Glue From Cannapot

HonestGR

Good Morning/Afternoon or Evening where ever you may live!

Hanfshop medizinische Hanfsamen feminisierte Cannabissamen Weed Seeds has sent me some Feminized Gorilla Glue (AP) to grow out!

It's been a while since I have posted here due to having to move and having my baby born, but things are somewhat settling down and I am able to provide information again.

This Grow Consists of:
10x seeds
Fox Farm Soil
Small 30w LED lights (x2) -- Seedling
Mars Hydro 144 LED's for Veg
CGE Max 300W LED for Flower
Nutrient yet to be decided. (Probably 1x with liquid, the other 5x w/ soil tabs.)

Apparently, my phone did not take the photos of the seeds germinating.... Long story short, I started by germinating 5 of the 10 seeds. All 4 popped before a 24hr window, the last popped the following day. After having approx a 1" tap root I transferred them into the fox farm soil (Small containers, watered as necessary w/ tap ph'ed water) Only 1 popped it's head above the soil... Come to find out something ate all the tap roots. So I germinated the next 5 seed as I don't want to be growing JUST 1 plant. All 5 24hrs. I continued to plant the other 5, again fox farm soil. All 5 have popped their heads. They are approx 14 days from seed.
20191122_193857.jpg

Tomorrow I will begin planting them in a 5 gallon fabric pot. Burying them up their stems in another soil I have picked up and changing their tents.

The one that lived through the trauma is doing well. I decided to plant her in a 3Gal pot and flower her earlier to enjoy her flavor! -- She is a tank!

She is only slightly in veg, but since I replanted her, she is growing REALLY fast. 2 1/2 Weeks from seed.

Sorry about the blurple lights, I will take a better one of her in the am.

20191122_193808.jpg

The reason why I am growing under Mars' lights only for veg is because I REALLY liked them in vegetative! My last crop did so well under them!

---I will keep this up to date once a week with at least photos! -- I am very impressed by this strain thus far!

@Cannapot

Growing well. One seed grew a little weird where the cotyledons had grew up with the plant all around: seed shape, I did "emergency surgery" to remove it as she already has a few leaves poking out (She is furthest behind).

Other than that, all growing well. I have topped this one as she has 6 inter nodes. She should be in flower January (pending how the Gorilla Glue continues to grow)

Attached is a photo!
20191128_211542.jpg

20191214_203947.jpg

A little update, they are still growing really well, although one is stunted in hight, they will all be grown manifolded or mainlined. I left all the fan leaves on 2 plants taking off the new growth from each node. I want to see if that will accelerate the recovery and allow them to catch up!

Keeping them all to see yield! :)

I took an extended Chrismas Vacation, now am back to provide the grow photos.

Here it is now after some training! :)

Please note: I have 6 of these beautiful plants going now.

1 is slightly stunted, but still doing well
I just put one into flower (I will be staggering them on the grow)
This is the one I am mainly focusing on.
The stem split while training, but I expect a complete recovery :)
20200127_164542.jpg
20200127_164549.jpg

Ok I lied, not all 6, but 4 of them. I can only fit a few in this 2x4 tent (for now, soon less.)

I currently have one under a K9 King COB starting flower, and another in one of my veg tents.
20200203_144214.jpg

All of these have a slight difference in training. Can you tell which is which?

Also, top is the runt of the litter ;)

Hello,

Figured It was time to update the post! I have been on vacation for a bit, along with getting ankle injections (11 for those that care to know)

All is well minus one plant that has a rare deficiency. (Fixing this as we speak).

I have 1 in flower that should be done in about 2 weeks, and my pride and joy still in veg.

Based on the buds of the one in flower (and given she only had a short time in veg) I highly reccomend this strain! Leaves are slowly yellowing as she approaches harvest time!

Photos to follow:
20200304_175906.jpg
20200304_180220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom