Help name my Strain: Snowryder x Auto Assassin & Lowryder 2 x Auto Assassin

SovietGrow

I currently have a male Auto Assassin which I would like to breed with my Snowryder and Lowryder 2 plants. What I have found with automatic strains is that they start flowering way earlier than I expected, and therefore don't have enough time to gain size and mass in order to produce big buds. I started my seedlings around the 10th of July, it is now August and they have begun to show flowers, making this the fastest grow I have ever seen, about 3 weeks veg! Im sort of pissed since I thought they would grow throughout August and start budding in early September. To counterbalance this short life cycle, a taller, more vigorous plant must be introduced into the auto genetics. Comparing my Snowryder and Lowryder 2 plants with the Auto Assassin, you can see that the overall size is almost double, with the lowryder strains being about 4 inches in height, and Auto Assassin at about 8 inches. I would like to cross the male Auto Assassin with the feminized Snowryder and Lowryder #2 to create a taller, more balanced plant. This will create 2 unique strains that I haven't seen bred before.

Here is some background on the strain crossing:

Snowryder Female: Lowryder x Snow White
x
Auto Assassin Male: Auto AK 47 x Sativa

Lowryder #2 Female: Lowryder x Santa Maria
x
Auto Assassin Male: Auto AK 47 x Sativa

IMG_1259_2.JPG

IMG_1262_2.JPG

Left to Right: Lowryder 2, Snowryder, Auto Assassin (Sour Jack above)

Here is a shot of the Lowryder 2 compared with the Auto Assassin plant. Notice how much taller and more sativa dominant the AA is. This will make for a faster, taller and more flavorful breed, taking the great taste and smell of the Lowryder 2's Santa Maria and skunk genetics paired with the strength of the AA.
IMG_1268_2.JPG

Auto Assassin Male
IMG_1263_2.JPG

Snowryder
IMG_1261_2.JPG

I would like to come up with some appropriate names for the new strains. If you have any suggestions, shoot me some ideas. Some possibilities for now:

Snowryder x Auto Assassin

1. Early Frost
2. Ushanka (name of hat worn by soviet soldiers in winter)
3. Snow Assassin...boring

Lowryder 2 x Auto Assassin

??

Any suggestions? I will post more ideas as I think of em.

I would suggest stabilizing your strain before bothering about a name. Until you get a stable strain its more or less a mutt prone to a lot of uncertain behavior. There is a lot of information on how to back cross to stabilize your strain on the forums. Good luck with your strain!

But when you do get it stable.. how bout SnowLow Assassin.... I like when people keep some clue to the original lineage in thier strain names.

But thats just me... they are your babies. : )

Back
Top Bottom