Help needed with lighting schedule for autos

Sascwatch

I currently have 3 early miss autos growing that are about 50 days old and are well into flowering, I started them along side my teens in my veg tent at 24hours for 2 weeks, and then 18/6 for 3 more weeks before I ran out of room in the tent and was forced to put them in my flowering tent at 12/12 for the last 2 weeks. I just harvested that room and I want to put half of my teens in there now for one more week of 18/6, will it hurt the autos to switch back to 18/6 after 2 weeks of 12/12? They are flowering nicely and stopped growing vertically over a week ago.

Okay thanks. This is my first attempt at autos and won't be my last. Had a buddy give me a bunch of seeds for free.

It's just easier for me to fill gaps in my current rooms with the auto plants than its is to setup a dedicated tent.

Okay thanks. This is my first attempt at autos and won't be my last. Had a buddy give me a bunch of seeds for free.

It's just easier for me to fill gaps in my current rooms with the auto plants than its is to setup a dedicated tent.

That's what autos are good for, holes in tents.

Back
Top Bottom