Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Highya Carmen, StoneOtter, guys,

Carmen - I usually get up around 5 am, but this morning Daffy wanted me up at 4. She's better than an alarm clock, lol. So, what the ladies want, ladies get! (Daffy and Julie)

SO - The last picture looks like tomato seedlings. Hopefully, they'll resemble cannabis ladies at harvest! Happy Smokin'

Highya KeithLemon,

Good morning to you. How are you doing these days. I haven't followed your journal. Think I'll go have a look. Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen, StoneOtter, guys,

Carmen - I usually get up around 5 am, but this morning Daffy wanted me up at 4. She's better than an alarm clock, lol. So, what the ladies want, ladies get! (Daffy and Julie)

SO - The last picture looks like tomato seedlings. Hopefully, they'll resemble cannabis ladies at harvest! Happy Smokin
Good eye Bode! All but two of them are. I've had the worst luck germing cannabis seeds for this summer grow! 2 pineapple chunk and 1 Chem 91 have died in my care and I just wet a Critical Orange Punch and a Runtz Muffin. I'll get another one yet!

Hopefully the Pineapple Chunks and Chem 91 pull through this time. Enjoy the day and happy growing. :thumb: 🍋
The darnedest thing went on in the pot over night! I found the dead Chem 91 seed head and dried tail up and out of the soil when I did the check today! That was short lived!
So Dutch Passion Seeds Critical Orange Punch and Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin are both having a soak! One of them haas to grow right?

Have faith both will work. I hope :lot-o-toke: 🍋
How peculiar! I would love to have seen that on time-lapse.
Holding thumbs 🤞🍀
Thumbs held, wood knocked! I have 4 weeks to germ 1 plant and have her ready for outdoors. Should be easy, but nooooooo, already 2 weeks behind and 3 casualties ! I can do it!

I have to tell you all I changed my browser. This one fixes my spelling mistakes for me, of which there's many! I don't have to take an hour to compose a few lines of a journal now! I'm so happy! The keys keep moving under my fingers and misspelling is my middle name! This is much better!
I hate change, change is great!

POST FLIP STRIP UPDATE

I couldn't wait another day! Hello all! It's day 16 from flip here and these Apple Bettys have been stretching like a champ, one of them anyhow. She's slowed a lot and I wanted to put the shorty on a platform so I can make the light right. Today was the day! I got all inside and personal taking off any and all shoots not doing much, and all littles(buds) that aren't seeing light.

Here's the pile.

Height's much better now! I was able to raise the light to get all the tall Apple Betty's branches in! She grew up and over!

It was early to do this but the tent was off balance and buds were formed so I figured why not go for it 5 days early. I had a chance to do the rest too! More pics tomorrow of them.

Apple Betty(small)

Thanks Keith! You'll be up to speed come winter if you start up! Yep, that short Betty sure has a load of bud on her! Hope my Cherries DubeLee pollen is still good!
That is my plan, and the only problem is start date as I am having my right hip done Nov. 26. It will be a short term hold up. 🍋

Highya SO,

Love that stage, where buds are popping and fattening. Good thing for separate lights to keep all of them happy! Very nice work!! Happy Smokin'

I love your tent set up I learn so much from pictures and the Apple Bettys are beautiful. Nice trim. 🍋
Thanks Keith! You'll be up to speed come winter if you start up! Yep, that short Betty sure has a load of bud on her! Hope my Cherries DubeLee pollen is still good!
That is my plan, and the only problem is start date as I am having my right hip done Nov. 26. It will be a short term hold up. 🍋
Beautiful! Get that hip done! The work of tent growing will add to your PT and be therapeutic! Timing is everything!
Nice job on the thinning and all those cute little pompoms!
Having learned thinning from the best, I take that as high compliment! I like PomPoms! :cheer:
Highya SO,

Love that stage, where buds are popping and fattening. Good thing for separate lights to keep all of them happy! Very nice work!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode, Having separate lights is cool! Having to raise only one is pretty cool too!

Back
Top Bottom