High from Australia

Triceratops

G'day mate's I'm from Australia and having to restart from scratch ,can anyone please help me out with seed banks that ship to Australia at the moment ,I wanted to order from Herbie's but they don't ship to Australia at the moment because of "Covid-19"

Hello, and welcome to 420magazine.com.

:welcome:

G'day mate's I'm from Australia and having to restart from scratch ,can anyone please help me out with seed banks that ship to Australia at the moment ,I wanted to order from Herbie's but they don't ship to Australia at the moment because of "Covid-19"

We have 22 Seedbank Sponsors to choose from :goodluck:

Move to the ACT? I guess you still couldn't legally purchase seeds, though, even though you would be able to grow a couple plants. Unless you grew them via a hydroponic method, of course, because apparently your laws are even more insane than ours are, WTF? "With the rapid expansion in hydroponic cannabis cultivation, the Australian Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act (1985) was amended in 2006; the amount of cannabis grown indoors under hydroponic conditions that qualifies as a "commercial quantity" or as a "large quantity" was reduced."

I pulled that text from the Wikipedia article on cannabis laws in Australia. That can't be right, can it?

Government needs to gtfo of my and your and their personal choices. You're under a regime leftover from colonial UK penal colonies. No offence meant, my opinions mean nothing. There seems to be no relief or pattern of leniency towards canna except in the most serious cases and under strict conditions. The world is moving forward but when you are getting left behind it cant be very promising.
Welcome and I hope you're successful. GG

Mate - I was wondering did you end up having any luck with Aussie seeds? I am in the same boat and can't seem to get anything apst customs :(
Hey @Melb420 Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
That is an old thread unfortunately you may not get a reply.
@Herbies Seeds will fix you up.
Here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.

Or if you have a question.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Mate - I was wondering did you end up having any luck with Aussie seeds? I am in the same boat and can't seem to get anything apst customs :(
Ive had luck with attitude seeds, seedsman, 420, and Herbies. I always choose the stealth option though and i havent had a pack lost yet..touch wood.
Hope these help you somewhat

Hey bud try CG Seeds, here already in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom