How to keep urine at the correct temp for a drug test when bringing someone else’s

First of all , after you have the clean urin, the best thing to do is to put the required amount inside of a condom. If the condom has lubricant on it just simply wash it off first with soap and warm water , next fill condom between two and three inches high . Enough to fill the cup to the appropriate line but still small enough to put under your armpit.. This is the absolute best place to get the urin to the appropriate temperature, I’ve been doing this for over ten years and it’s never failed.... After all your armpit is one of the most common ways to check your temperature that’s because just like under your tongue, the armpit stays exactly the same as your internal body temperature, approx 98.6 degrees... Put the condom under your armpit about fifteen to twenty minutes before your test, now simply walk in to the testing location, go into the bathroom , use a key to puncture a whole into the tip of the condom and drain the urin into the testing cup, it will register your exact body temp every time.....

Aloha, Thank you for the advice I have a huge job offer that's life changing for me and I have been searching tireless for options your advice to pass a drug test is the best I have read I truly hope that it will 100% pass, this is life changing for me I only have one chance and I can't risk it, I will definitely test run it first until I'm confident, do you have any more advice that I should be aware or prepared? I would really love to compensate you if I pass the test I could truly accommodate you when ever you visit Hawaii, I will let you know my test results in 2 weeks. Thank you and Aloha

Aloha, Thank you for the advice I have a huge job offer that's life changing for me and I have been searching tireless for options your advice to pass a drug test is the best I have read I truly hope that it will 100% pass, this is life changing for me I only have one chance and I can't risk it, I will definitely test run it first until I'm confident, do you have any more advice that I should be aware or prepared? I would really love to compensate you if I pass the test I could truly accommodate you when ever you visit Hawaii, I will let you know my test results in 2 weeks. Thank you and Aloha
Don't buy a cheap condom. Would look silly leaking from your pits. How you gonna get it to stay in there? You won't look natural keeping your arms down! They have tight spandex style workout / under shirt's.at least that would hold it tighter in your armpit..

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom