Job

mrman

ok i just got a new job and they gave me like a questionier thing and it asked if i would be able to pass a drug screening (i said yes :) ) but the question is...will they really do it? i know one kid who works there and smokes but idk if he did when he got first enployed. o yea this is for khols so if anybody knows let me know

o yea...where do you guys work...just wondering

I had to get a drug test when Sears first hired me, but I'm pretty sure they don't do random screenings, it would just be too much money for them to do it. Usually, big stores like Sears and Kohls will probably give you a drug test when you first get hired, but not after that.

Haha, your job sucks then. My job the asked me do i do drugs, and i was like "occationally" and then i said "well occationally i dont". I work at a bar and we have an outside padio section and customers blazed one up there sometimes and i never say anything, it is fine with me, i would never bust them

haha i sell a quad to my boss every friday:) So i dont think i will ever get drug tested

The only places that usually drug test are like large coroporations like department and grocery stores and shit like target or walmart. I work for Kroger and I only had to take one drug test to get hired, there's no random screenings.

Back
Top Bottom