Lebanese Landrace Pics

Saxplayer

Hi guys.... just thought some of you might like to see my Lebanese Landrace pics. I had three outdoor plants which I recently cut down/dried. A few pics here of a couple of the colas prior to cutting, and then some dried bud.
I am by no means expert on cannabis growing, so I'm not looking for compliments, just thought I'd post a few pics.

I have grown the same strain before, both indoors and out. But this crop blew my mind. The black bin is a 20ltr tote bin, which was full, and the see-through smaller bin I cut all the colas and put them in there.

I've made about 8lbs of strong cannabutter so far, but still have about half the stash left to convert! I was going to make hash, but decided to just turn it into edibles this time. Might grow ten or so plants next season and do a big hash cleanup. (Red Leb)

I realise that this strain doesnt produce tight nuggets of buds, but more sort of open. However they were full of frost, until we had a storm which smashed maybe 50% off the day before I cut them down!!!!

Lebanese LR .jpg

Lebanese LR2.jpg

Lebanese LR3.jpg

3 Dried colas.jpg

Bin full three plants.jpg

Decarbing 2 oven trays .jpg

I am by no means expert on cannabis growing, so I'm not looking for compliments,
Sorry, but you're going to get them anyway!
Exceptional plants!
You may be better at this than you think...👍

Sorry, but you're going to get them anyway!
Exceptional plants!
You may be better at this than you think...👍
Hey man that is so kind of you to say that. I did mix some good soil for them, and I added a few nutrients to the watering every so often. The plants looked so good, I couldn't believe how big they got this time round! I had a grow-mate come over and he was gobsmacked. I made a nice sheltered section from the wind in our garden, and boy did they appreciate it!
I'm going to try a different strain indoors soon. Not decided which yet. I only have a 2x4 tent for that, but its Autumn (Fall) here now, so outside grows are a no-no for a few months.
Hey thanks again for the comment, much appreciated. Makes me want to post more LOL.

Hi guys.... just thought some of you might like to see my Lebanese Landrace pics. I had three outdoor plants which I recently cut down/dried. A few pics here of a couple of the colas prior to cutting, and then some dried bud.
I am by no means expert on cannabis growing, so I'm not looking for compliments, just thought I'd post a few pics.

I have grown the same strain before, both indoors and out. But this crop blew my mind. The black bin is a 20ltr tote bin, which was full, and the see-through smaller bin I cut all the colas and put them in there.

I've made about 8lbs of strong cannabutter so far, but still have about half the stash left to convert! I was going to make hash, but decided to just turn it into edibles this time. Might grow ten or so plants next season and do a big hash cleanup. (Red Leb)

I realise that this strain doesnt produce tight nuggets of buds, but more sort of open. However they were full of frost, until we had a storm which smashed maybe 50% off the day before I cut them down!!!!

Lebanese LR .jpg

Lebanese LR2.jpg

Lebanese LR3.jpg

3 Dried colas.jpg

Bin full three plants.jpg

Decarbing 2 oven trays .jpg
Great work my friend. :bravo:
I prefer a wet trim, especially on such thick bushy colas.
Have you ever tried it?
Just 2 cents, your buds are fantastic.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Great work my friend. :bravo:
I prefer a wet trim, especially on such thick bushy colas.
Have you ever tried it?
Just 2 cents, your buds are fantastic.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi Bill

Thank you for the encouragement. I had to laugh when I read "I prefer a wet trim on such thick bushy colas..." Man there HAS to be a good joke or two in that sentence huh? Excuse my humour, Im a Brit. 😁

But seriously, no I haven't tried it, but I will give it a go next time. Tell me, what is the benefit? Is it drying time?

Cheers
:cool:🎷

Hi Bill

Thank you for the encouragement. I had to laugh when I read "I prefer a wet trim on such thick bushy colas..." Man there HAS to be a good joke or two in that sentence huh? Excuse my humour, Im a Brit. 😁

But seriously, no I haven't tried it, but I will give it a go next time. Tell me, what is the benefit? Is it drying time?

Cheers
:cool:🎷
I find it gives you better buds. :Namaste:
Easier to remove unwanted matter.
You end up wit cleaner buds.
Which smoke better IMO.
You don't end up with all those crispy leaves stuck to your buds.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I find it gives you better buds. :Namaste:
Easier to remove unwanted matter.
You end up wit cleaner buds.
Which smoke better IMO.
You don't end up with all those crispy leaves stuck to your buds.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
WOW......... I am lost for words Bill!
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom