Looking for a Haze strain

Lemonchello Haze from @SeedsMan is a good one.
Vaped or smoked it's a "get things done" kind of high, and in a vape it tastes like lemon zest smells.
In edibles it has less energy, and more relaxation and, while it helps you get to sleep, there's no couchlock.
Here's a link to a pic from last summer.
I've grown it twice. The first year it went into flower early August, and finished early October.
Last year was weird, but I think it was due to an infection called phytoplasma.
I'll be growing it again indoors, maybe this year.

Lemonchello Haze from @SeedsMan is a good one.
Vaped or smoked it's a "get things done" kind of high, and in a vape it tastes like lemon zest smells.
In edibles it has less energy, and more relaxation and, while it helps you get to sleep, there's no couchlock.
Here's a link to a pic from last summer.
I've grown it twice. The first year it went into flower early August, and finished early October.
Last year was weird, but I think it was due to an infection called phytoplasma.
I'll be growing it again indoors, maybe this year.

Blue Dream - I grew it last year
It's top shelf smoke

These are fantastic looking! I have the lemonchello haze in my cart. Also blue dream is on my list of bucket list grows.

I'm looking for a Haze strain. I just finished up a purple haze grow and I love the haze buzz.

I'm looking for your recommendations on the next Haze I should grow, breeders/seed banks. Any experiences and pictures would be awesome.
I fell in love with Neville haze couple years ago. There's several seed banks, growers diary is good one for just about anything you want to know.

Lemonchello Haze from @SeedsMan was my first thought. Good stacking and good 2-3 times the growth when hitting flowering for me. She’s wonderful for low bass music and sunny walks with the dogs

I fell in love with Neville haze couple years ago. There's several seed banks, growers diary is good one for just about anything you want to know.
Ace has some really cool Haze strains. Although I personally never tried them before I would love to run a few n see. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: was just looking at the selection n several are limited runs

Lemonchello Haze from @SeedsMan was my first thought. Good stacking and good 2-3 times the growth when hitting flowering for me. She’s wonderful for low bass music and sunny walks with the dogs

did it have limonene terpenes ?

did it have limonene terpenes ?

Slightly with the one I grew, but I did get the cheese like taste with it too. Been a few years since I had and I wish I had the room for this summer for another grow

Slightly with the one I grew, but I did get the cheese like taste with it too. Been a few years since I had and I wish I had the room for this summer for another grow

my mom likes the limonene odour in the weed. i make her cbd and thc topicals, and the ones with a heavy limonene terp are her faves.

Thanks for all the input. I ended up pulling the trigger on 4/20 and purchased Lemonchello haze from @SeedsMan along with some purple punch seeds, which is one of my favorites. Already started the seeds and went 2 for 2 with tails.
PXL_20240427_005924950.jpg

Back
Top Bottom