Magic Butter machine and the Ardent machine

I have an 8qt IP, what temp and how many mins do I set it to decarb ground cannabis and how much oil for 1oz of cannabis??? Anyone?
that's an awesome tip, sir scorpion! will have to check it out! dry ice everything, for 30min, shakin every 5-10. i wish i could remember the post, to thank my source... extry dry plant- zero chlorophyll to wrench ur guts! hand broken up...

Instant pot is my go to these days
Done MB2, oven, Crock-Pot, none beat an instant pot

I decarb all in it, can do 4oz or 40z of liquid

I'll run it for 2hrs, let it cool, run it again.... Works perfectly

And makes great stews, soups, perfect boiled eggs...and lots more

thank you! I'll check it out. unfortunately, the money's already spent, in my case...

thank you! I'll check it out. unfortunately, the money's already spent, in my case...
i have something similar. i ruined the $70ish, kohls, housewarming one. my bad... but the mbe2, as i already had it n felt it pretty worthless- accidentally figured out it makes flawlessset-n-forget, rso, when usin trash, for the gurl'z stanks. forgot about it, tooo long- returned n bam! 2gers, of gratis, unexpected rso.
you don't happen to know the SOLUBILITY of thc in ethanol, at negative zero, do ya?

i have something similar. i ruined the $70ish, kohls, housewarming one. my bad... but the mbe2, as i already had it n felt it pretty worthless- accidentally figured out it makes flawlessset-n-forget, rso, when usin trash, for the gurl'z stanks. forgot about it, tooo long- returned n bam! 2gers, of gratis, unexpected rso.
you don't happen to know the SOLUBILITY of thc in ethanol, at negative zero, do ya?
not SOLUBILITY- saturation point. how much booze, for how much anticipated thc?

not SOLUBILITY- saturation point. how much booze, for how much anticipated thc?
i know what i use, and am fine with expected results, achieved, but one never knows whether they're throwin out substantial product, when 20% plant, generates 20%ish results.

Back
Top Bottom