Media Equals Media - But Messages Equals Messages Plus Media

Hover mouse cursor over member's user name. See Popup. Left-click on "Media," get the users media (pictures). However, left-click on "Messages" and, instead of getting just that, you get to wade through both their posts and the aforementioned media.

This doesn't seem like something that could be due to the idiosyncrasies of my specific browser / add-ons / OS / et cetera combination, but if someone else could verify this one for the staff, I'd appreciate it (thanks) .

Hover mouse cursor over member's user name. See Popup. Left-click on "Media," get the users media (pictures). However, left-click on "Messages" and, instead of getting just that, you get to wade through both their posts and the aforementioned media.

This doesn't seem like something that could be due to the idiosyncrasies of my specific browser / add-ons / OS / et cetera combination, but if someone else could verify this one for the staff, I'd appreciate it (thanks) .

I don't have the "messages" I have "postings" which media would also be considered a posting....(in my opinion...but I'm weird)

I usually use the drop down above that which is "find" and has "find all content" or "find all threads" by said member.

I can confirm your event by the nomenclature I stated above.

Back
Top Bottom