My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

@Ramblinrose1965 Just for the record, I moved my container plants up to the back porch where I'm sitting now under the glow of the back porch light surrounded by my Beautiful silent companions and Jerry on the JBLs. . . And as it turns out growing weed outside is 100x more addictive than growing inside. Consider yourself warned. 🙂
I wish I could grow outdoors. I have nosy neighbors and it's still a NoNo here in my state :(

That Morning Dew on Dicks Picks is fanfuckingtastic! Listened to it on my car ride home tonight.

I wish I could grow outdoors. I have nosy neighbors and it's still a NoNo here in my state :(

That Morning Dew on Dicks Picks is fanfuckingtastic! Listened to it on my car ride home tonight.

Dew is my song of songs. For the longest time no Dew came even close to Barton for me until one day I realized there are so many versions that create and address different energies and evoke different emotions. From the utter pathos of Barton to other Dews some which bring a happiness, and even studio dew I went from having a favorite version (Barton my conversion experience) to not having a favorite and appreciating many versions equally. I don't know why I was such a a snob for so long bordering on a weird kind of defensiveness if that makes any sense. Maybe one day I'll mature even further and apply this way of knowing to the cash grabbing dead and co. 😂

@Ramblinrose1965 Just for the record, I moved my container plants up to the back porch where I'm sitting now under the glow of the back porch light surrounded by my Beautiful silent companions and Jerry on the JBLs. . . And as it turns out growing weed outside is 100x more addictive than growing inside. Consider yourself warned. 🙂
I see a weed orchard in your future....... :laughtwo:

These plants are 4 weeks old now. After 2 days of rainy stormy weather the seem unphased. Actually they seem heartier to me getting their first good watering with rainwater as opposed to my tap water.
IMG_20240515_092525159.jpg
IMG_20240515_092559909.jpg

Here's a real surprise.

Out of all my plants in the ground and in the containers, the first one to show deficiency is the plant in 10 gals of Lush soil mix.

My first thought was to mix up some of @Trump s excellent cocktail that worked so well with my autos . . . But this plant was planted 3 days ago in a new bag of Lush so I couldn't believe the soil is deficient.

To me the plant just wasn't taking it up. Long story short I dug around in the bag and decided it needed to be watered more and drenched it (along with the other containers.

I'm learning these bags dry out very quickly in the sun and wind. So I'll see if this straightens our the plant with a weak cocktail as plan B.

IMG_20240515_140127121_HDR~2.jpg

In cloth pots/high drainage soil outdoors you'll need to water more often due to higher evaporation rates.

That makes perfect sense man. No bro science here with all the growing conditions being equal except for the soil mixture the plant that presented an issue first was the plant with the high drainage soil. Thanks man 🙏

Has anyone else noticed how severely weed leaves weep outside when the sun goes down?

IMG_20240515_214029483.jpg

Back
Top Bottom