Need some help with eyeballs - Strain is Crown Royal

G00ch

I Keep seeing this discoloring of leaves and then they get crispy. my grow journal is in my signature, I will post pics of what im talking about any help would be appreciated.
I just recently recovered from high ph and to much heat/light, my ph is currently 6.1 i am using floranova at 80%. Its an ebb and grow with a 600 watt mh 240w floro, and 250 w cfls

9-24-fimmed.jpg
9-20-15-discoloring-1.jpg
9-24-mother.jpg

Thanks for your responses, Glimmergrass and fanleaf i agree, i think switching to floranova might have caused this, along with running at to high ph prior to getting my meter fixed. from what i understand floranova might lack cal/mag so i am going to pick some up today if i am going to stick with floranova. Or I may switch back to floraseries

You are experiencing PH fluctuation!

I Keep seeing this discoloring of leaves and then they get crispy. my grow journal is in my signature, I will post pics of what im talking about any help would be appreciated.
I just recently recovered from high ph and to much heat/light, my ph is currently 6.1 i am using floranova at 80%. Its an ebb and grow with a 600 watt mh 240w floro, and 250 w cfls

9-24-fimmed.jpg
9-20-15-discoloring-1.jpg
9-24-mother.jpg

You are experiencing PH fluctuation!

Agreed, it's a pH fluctuation problem. Mag deficiency makes the leaves look more of a pale green with a yellowish between the veins.

I'm 4 weeks into a Cropking Seeds Crown Royal grow with one of their Early Miss Auto Fem's mixed in as well and the Crown Royal is a very fussy eater. Using GH's Flora at 50-60% in soil and pH at 6.0-6.1 seems to keep her happy for me.

Subbed and if I can figure out how to post pics I'll start a journal too. Good luck!

You should check out the full grow journal i have its in my signature, updated pics every few days. Its very simple to add pictures, well ahem let me rephrase that, once you know its easy, there are several steps
Step 1 at the top of the page look for a menu link that says "gallery" when you mouse over it it will drop down a new menu, at the bottom of the new menu is upload photos, that opens up a window where you can select the files from your computer or phone, then once you have selected them at the bottom is an upload button click that, on the next page there is a button called process click that button, ok now your photos are on the forum, now the final step is to add it to your post.
inside the area to edit and post new is a series of picture buttons click on the third from the right, so that mean count in 3 starting at the right when you click that button it will show you your images, click on the image only once. When you click it , it adds code to your post so clicking the same image 5 times will add it 5 times.

what is the ideal RH of your room? mine is currently at 59 it was at 70 and i kicked on the fan and slowly lowered it

You will likely enjoy Crown Royale from CKS ... mine have been awesome. Try some Epsom Salts in you nutrient lineup, I think you may have a Magnesium deficiency.

Best Of Buds

JB

JBUptown thanks for checking it out, we came to the conclusion it needed some cal-mag, you should check out my full journal in my signature let me know what you think of the 2 crown royals i have going 1 is called mother and the other is called fimmed

Not CalMag just Mag

If using CalMag the calcium and Magnesium fight eachother for uptake and it doesn't look like a calcium problem. I too like JBU would just use epsom because it's Mag only. I would foliar spray right before lights out with 1tsp per gallon of water and add 1 drop of non toxic dish soap as a wetting agent. Keep shaking it up as you spray the entire plant. Dont miss any of the plant, especially the bottom of the leaves. Spray the whole plant with a fine mist until all the leaves are dripping wet top and bottom. That is the fastest way to get some mag in her. It's near instant I guess.

The bad leaves may never recover but the good ones will stay good as long as you get your soil ph in check if it isn't.

thanks man my journal is in my signature that is 10 days later, it would up being a ph issue and the cal/mag+ really helped alot, but the underlying ph issue is what caused it all

thanks man my journal is in my signature that is 10 days later, it would up being a ph issue and the cal/mag+ really helped alot, but the underlying ph issue is what caused it all

I'm subbing to your Journal right now and I hope you do the same for my grow in my sig too!

Back
Top Bottom