New Xxtra clean user results coming soon

jpflyboy23

I had to go in for a drug test thrusday my product of choice was xxtra clean i talked to the guy who sold me the product got a list of personal instructions took the xxtra clean 2 hours prior to taking the drug test im neverous but I quit a week before worked out only the first 3days prior to quiting continue to drink around a gallon a day my test day i only drunk enough water to urine 3-4 times before the test im a 5-10 about 155 pounds I will let you guys know monday if i passed or not.

I will have detailed instructions if I pass the test I don't want to assume anything people need to understand that taking this product is a gamble I have close friends who taken this product and passed but everyone bodies different always do your personal research I can't wait for my results if I pass I plan on educating users to increase there chances I have nothing invested in xxtra clean products I"m here to let people know from personal experience subscribe and I will have my results posted this is job I really want my urine was sent to a lab and like I said all detox products are a gamble I love greens but nothings better then being 100 sure and I will give detailed instructions what I did if the product is a success starting from the beginning detox stage

Here to say I'm nervous I need to know the test results I for some reason believe the xxtra clean product will fail its just too many risks involve maybe not I will know in a few hours stayed tuned .I hope God got my message love you.

I wish I had read your post before wasting $50.00 for XXtra Clean.
I had not exposed myself to "toxins" for 15 days but was still testing positive using a home testing kit. The folks that sold me XXtra Clean guaranteed that this stuff would work and the website that sells it guaranteed that the test would not come back "diluted". Sorry folks, this stuff is a scam because my test did come back "diluted" which in my case = EPIC FAIL.
Save your money, do not buy this product.

Xxtra clean doesn't work!!!!! Detox drinks, vinegar, niacin, etc is all crap. If you have to pass your urine drug test. Yes I said urine drug test only! Then go to Everythingurine, Everythingurine and order the pass kit! It works every time and their customer service is awesome! They are the go to place when people fail using fake urine like Quick Fix! Everythingurine.com sells human urine that is pretested and proven to work. You even get to pick male or female urine incase the lab test for sex, which alot of labs are starting to test for. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom