November Photo Is Delayed But Stay Tuned for the Announcement - Great Prizes Await

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Hello All,

Our November photo contest announcement is delayed because we would like it to be titled as Xmas Photo Contest which will run from Nov - December. We would like to see your plants with XMAS themed and we would like the contest to run longer. Great prizes await. Stay tuned.

We will also be announcing the Grow Journal this December.
Aside from that, new strains will be launched. It's going to be an EXPLOSIVE year ending for us all :)

Re: November Photo is Delayed but Stay Tuned for the Announcement - Great Prizes Awai

Cool cool,
With so many journals to choose from and to follow I only wish there were more hours in the day. Each grower has his or her own flavor they add to the mix and I have had a great time enjoying the ones I have Subbed to. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!:bravo:

Re: November Photo is Delayed but Stay Tuned for the Announcement - Great Prizes Awai

Yes. you are right. Lots of grow journals to choose from and we are happy with the entries. There will be changes to the prizes for the Grow Journal. We will be announcing that soon.

Back
Top Bottom