Outdoor growing?

brian

hey guys, ive become real interested in growing lately. there is a huge patch of woods across the street from my house with plenty of good spots to set up a plant or two. i read the sticky at the top, but i had some specific questions i wanted answered.

-is outdoor growing sucessful? or will it be a waste of time to try and do it?

-is the climate in connecticut in the summer fine for plants? sometimes we'll have 70 degree, cloudy weather for a week and then the next will be 90 degrees and humid. it rains a decent amount, too.

-what do i need to grow outdoors? fertilizer, pots, etc?

-how much care is needed? would i have to go to my spot everyday to water it and measure the pH, or is it something more like 3 or 4 times a week?

-about how long does it take to grow one plant?

-can you pick some buds off a plant halfway through a grow, and get high off them? or do you need to wait until everything's finished?

-the pot i buy is always high grade, ive never gotten 1 seed in any of my bags. should i keep looking for seeds or try to buy them off the internet?

thanks to anyone who has some insight...ill probably end up with a ton more questions but until then, thats all.

[edit:] i forgot to add, there's this community garden right next to the woods. people can buy a little plot of it for the year to grow tomatoes, strawberries, etc. i can get free water from there, as much as i want. the best part is that its right next to where i want to grow :D

Back
Top Bottom