Seeking Volunteer For Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forum Moderator

Founder
We are excited to open the door to psychoactive medicinal fungi discussions in a safe, legal environment. You can learn more about it here New Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forums!

As we embark into unchartered waters, we can use all the help we can get making sure everyone stays on the right path. It's easy to stray into discussions that could get us all in trouble, so we are seeking a solid member to help us find that balance.

Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for one passionate and dedicated member who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis Hemp & Fungi awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for a member with a proven posting history, who shows maturity, frequents the site, and has a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want someone who is patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Fungi Moderator: Ensures discussions in the Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi forums & gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred, with a greater than one year site membership.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:

I’m not really sure, since it’s a brand new forum section. Basic training would require a few hours a day for maybe a month or so, then possibly an hour a day at first and then up to a few hours a day once it starts flowing. Weed need to update your username to something more appropriate if you were to join us officially, that can sometimes be a deal breaker. If none of this turns you off, then please shoot me a PM where we can discuss it further :thanks:

I’d love to be able to commit but I just don’t think I can afford more time to give it the proper attention it needs.
We're seeking someone to take control of the forum with a sense of ownership, to really take pride in it and have a good handle on it. Not just moderating, but contributing to it as well by finding/adding content and organizing tutorials. Once we get this person situated, maybe you can join as backup which requires less time and energy. I visualize a very busy fungi forum in the days to come, so we'll need all the help we can get :thanks:

Wow, no takers yet?

I don't have the experience or knowledge to commit to something like this, but we do have a few member that are well versed in cultivating mushrooms, but they may not have the time needed. Hell I haven't even successful made it to the finish line with a grow.
We are off to a rough start, but this to shall pass. I believe that we have more than a few member waiting on the sidelines watching and interested in cultivating but, are waiting to see how this turns out.

Time to spread the word and interest to get this position filled.

TR

I would love to do it but work takes up a lot of my time, about 40 hours a week LOL. Perhaps in the future I'll have some time to help out rather than take lead.

Back
Top Bottom