So... who's moving to Denver?

The Highness

The measure passed with 54 percent of the vote, with 46 percent of voters opposing it. Residents 21 years and older can possess up to an ounce of marijuana in Denver! is this forreal?

Maybe im seeing this in a different way ..... Ok, they legalize it in one city .... Maybe this meens in the future it will be legalized nation wide .... Something to think about ...

well im not moving there you idiot, im just trying to say im happy for them, my ass is still a criminal as ever here in nyc. this is definlty a great leap forward thou, i though california was cool, fuck that denver is the place to be! I wounder if the price would change over there due to this?

california has better laws. that is a cty law that doesnt mean shit. sorry but it is true. California whole state has it decriminalised. check the laws on www.norml.com. California has the best ones. Everyone come to cali.

I don't think we should be arguing those facts, we already have too many opponents in our culture to be arguing who has to most lenient MJ laws.

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
it is legal in the city but not in the state so if you are found with weed in the city of denver you are cool but if you are found with weed out side of denver well you know.....
I think it depends on who busts you... i.e. State trooper versus local sheriff...
I may be wrong though.

CherryEyed said:
If it's leagal it have it on you, is it leagal to sell it?
cus thatd suck if it wasn't. haha.
It's not legal to sell it, I'm pretty sure.

Dealing is illegal. Only possesion. I'm not saying it is a bad thing. It's good for the movment. Like was said it depends who busts you.

Back
Top Bottom