Taxx's Super Lemon Haze Bubble SCROG CFL Cab Grow, 2010

i just started a slh in dirt waitin for it to sprout up :)

Good luck with it, BlazingUSA! From the little bit that I tested the other day, I have no complaints. And I abused this girl.. badly!

Looking great dude!

Thasks j4s2u0!

haha@ powerdried. must be outta meds.

Hahah! Variety is the spice of life, they said. ;)

The buds are packing on some weight now. Res change tomorrow then I'm out of town for a little while. I have a helper that'll keep an eye on them, but they're pretty hands off at this point. Just a waiting game.
Tick..

hey i know this is ur thread but seen that u posted and figured id tell ya that my sprouts have been up outa their soil 2 days now and are already working on their first set of fan leaves the slh seems to be shootin up much quicker than the other 3 although it was the last 1 to come up out of the soil. Anywho cant wait to see your shiz finish man should be excellent!!

Between the holidays and being sick as a dog, I've slacked a bit on the updates.

Got back from visiting the family late last night/early this morning, and the buds have fattened up a bit. Photo time;
SDC102661.JPG

SDC102641.JPG

SDC102631.JPG

SDC10262111.jpg

SDC10262.JPG

SDC102611.JPG

SDC102601.JPG

SDC102591.JPG

SDC102581.JPG

SDC102571.JPG

I'm going to feed it carbs and water for the next week, then darkness. Then chop chop.

Turning out much better than I expected.

:surf:Just checkin in on your grow Taxx. Got some gooood lookin buds there.:goodjob:

Damn nice looking buds,there like suger coated and shit:)

Here's hoping they taste as good as they look :)

:surf:Just checkin in on your grow Taxx. Got some gooood lookin buds there.:goodjob:

Thanks a lot, BootUmAll. And thanks for stopping by!

I was considering switching strains after this grow, but I think I'm going to give this strain another shot with a more proper environment from start to finish, just to see what it/I/we can do.

Chop Chop.
SDC10284.JPG

SDC10285.JPG

SDC10288.JPG

SDC10290.JPG

SDC10291.JPG

SDC10292.JPG

SDC10293.JPG

SDC102952.JPG

The buds have dried and are now in the jars curing. I think I may have dried them a bit more than I should have and they're pretty dry in the jars. I'm thinking of adding a small corner of bread into each jar to raise the RH - anyone tried that before, and should I bother?

I haven't weighed the output yet, but I'm not overly optimistic - when I burp the jars later I'll bring a scale with me. The smoke is great though - very heady high, and make me want to do things instead of melting on the couch.

Just cleaning the room now and getting ready to start again in the next day or two. I was laid off work this week (boo) so the light I wanted to purchase will have to wait a bit until I secure another pay check, but hopefully I can get it during the flowering period. Anywho, time will tell.

Weight to follow.

Edit: 2.5 oz. Not too shabby.

Probably too late now but using a moist branch from the plant to put into the Jars. I always try to have a plant growing sort of a perpetual thing. Take a lower branch off another plant split it put it in the jar.

Hi Taxx
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom