@Gee64 @Azimuth and other worm farmers. When adding/using newspaper, do you guys add/use pages with color photos? It’s become increasingly difficult to find newspapers with just black and white

@Gee64 @Azimuth and other worm farmers. When adding/using newspaper, do you guys add/use pages with color photos? It’s become increasingly difficult to find newspapers with just black and white
The inks used, as long as it's not glossy paper, have mostly all changed over to soy-based inks.

Worm bin approved.

Thats where I'm taking you with this one plant. The one in the 1 litre would be better, but the one in flower will do too. Or try 1 of each😎
Why would the 1L one be better?

I am, however, planning to bring the others along for the ride.

So i checked multiple places in several containers and got wildly different readings including dry patches which surprised me.

So, if I'm looking for about a 5 on the meter to trigger the flush, what pot level do I want that reading at?

If this is more of a wet/dry thing I'd imagine a bottom reading, though I've hear LOS is better with constant moisture so that would be more of a mid pot height one.

:hmmmm:

So i checked multiple places in several containers and got wildly different readings including dry patches which surprised me.

So, if I'm looking for about a 5 on the meter to trigger the flush, what pot level do I want that reading at?

If this is more of a wet/dry thing I'd imagine a bottom reading, though I've hear LOS is better with constant moisture so that would be more of a mid pot height one.

:hmmmm:
Flush immediately to homogenize that soil, get it equally wet and it lets calcium mix with magnesium properly.

We don't want to start this process until your soil is evenly wet, then we let it dry down, or add tea and let it dry down.

Then you start the 5 point check and when it says it's time to water, you start.

Right now we need to fix the soil 1st. So drench away. Just so you know, I don't ever tea without a pot drench 1st.

Pretty educational hey? who knew that things were different all over in there?

Things just got interesting😎

Flush immediately to homogenize that soil, get it equally wet and it lets calcium mix with magnesium properly.

We don't want to start this process until your soil is evenly wet, then we let it dry down, or add tea and let it dry down.

Then you start the 5 point check and when it says it's time to water, you start.

Right now we need to fix the soil 1st. So drench away. Just so you know, I don't ever tea without a pot drench 1st.

Pretty educational hey? who knew that things were different all over in there?

Things just got interesting😎
Not bad for a $2 tool hey?

Back
Top Bottom