Trala’s Tent

Happy HumpDay!!!

(Or as I call it sickie Wednesday coz I’m not going in to work tonight!)
Omg it’s like a weight has been lifted off me! I’m getting my hair did tomoz, so it means I won’t be half dead for my appointment and I can actually listen to my hairdressers goss, coz he has the best gossip everrrr lol. He opens his salon early for me so it’s gonna mean I’m out early and can really enjoy the day. And I’ll trim Tricky too so I have a nice free day Friday.

So I have my usual mid week update, and something a bit cool. Jimmy had his first beach walk, and omg he LOVED it. As always I did my bit to share Robs mission lol

IMG_5225.jpeg

Dog pics here. It’s worth a click just to see Frank big smiling. And I did a bit more Tra’s ShittyArsed paint my rock work. Pics here. Exact same link lolling!

This room is mint atm. That means disaster is definitely looming.

IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5200.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5215.jpeg

💚♥️💚

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_5203.jpeg

♥️
💚♥️
I’m so excited, so because when I woke I was doing a nightshift our dinner is all prepared, so I literally have zero jobs left, so I’m gonna shower, pour a wine, put on some tunes and get a teensy bit zooted!

IMG_20240515_085733.jpeg
Everything looks amazing Tra!
:green_heart:

✂️✂️✂️

She’s done and hat an absolute fucking waste of time and nutes lol.

Nature vs Nurture

Both Tropicanna Banana clones, from the same mother, one had sun and light, finishing and living outdoors, and the other had sun and light and finished indoors - predominately under the light.

Nature

270g wet

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 66

IMG_5231.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg

⭐⭐⭐

Nurture

700g wet

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 67

IMG_5238.png
IMG_5178.png

⭐⭐⭐

Seriously makes me want to buy better lights lol. I’m just glad I never have to look at her again tbh.

Cool Nature vs nurture example Tra! I bet they both toke good in a jay.
I think she will smoke well. Super super sticky. Legit had to change gloves 4 times during the trim. But nearly 6 months for 2 ounces! Terrible growing decision on my part lol!

Omg onto other grow news. I noticed nits on my Purple Ghost Candy. Just one leaf. So I have a day off, and was really wanting to lay in my warm bed till at least 8am, but instead I’ll be up at 0630 and spraying the squad.

My veggers growth has really slowed now the weather has cooled. Hopefully the nits will hibernate soon too.

Hey GrowStars! I noticed my little auto was looking quite golden this morning. So she skipped a nit wash, which is okay coz she’s got zero nits. I’ve just checked her glitter and I think I’m back in trim jail after work tomoz!

You reckon it’s chop time? There’s not much of her, but what she has got is fucking mint!

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 55

IMG_5256.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg

And I did a bit more painting this morning too. Look I know it’s shit, but the whole process of creating something is so enjoyable to me. I’ve never understood why people do things they aren’t good at, but now I do. It’s such a great process, and I think it also means I’m getting proper old. If I start scrapbooking fucking shoot me! Lolling.

IMG_5242.jpeg

And omg this dog. He actually sits on my lap looking up at me like I’m DiVinci as I paint! He’s such an asset to our family.

Hey GrowStars! I noticed my little auto was looking quite golden this morning. So she skipped a nit wash, which is okay coz she’s got zero nits. I’ve just checked her glitter and I think I’m back in trim jail after work tomoz!

You reckon it’s chop time? There’s not much of her, but what she has got is fucking mint!

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5256.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg

And I did a bit more painting this morning too. Look I know it’s shit, but the whole process of creating something is so enjoyable to me. I’ve never understood why people do things they aren’t good at, but now I do. It’s such a great process, and I think it also means I’m getting proper old. If I start scrapbooking fucking shoot me! Lolling.

IMG_5242.jpeg

And omg this dog. He actually sits on my lap looking up at me like I’m DiVinci as I paint! He’s such an asset to our family.
AW! He's beautiful! Your painted stone too!

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5256.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg

IMG_5242.jpeg

Hi Trala looks like it's ready I'd chop, don't worry about your painting it looks better than some of that crap that sells for millions & It obviously makes puppy happy

Back
Top Bottom