Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

I also don't know which is best to use for watering: tap water or bottled water. Which one do you use?
If I could do whatever I wanted, I'd probably use tap water. The issue is with chlorine in there, you do NOT want that in your soil it will kill/negatively impact your microbes, so you have to let the tap water sit out for a day or two to evaporate off the CL. I don't have the time/patience for that and my family would be highly suspicious. So, I use DI (deionized) water instead that I buy from Kroger. It has nothing in it, i mean nada, 0 PPM/EC/chlorine. I have to spike it with Calmag (calcium/magnesium product) before I use it, but its good, clean water and works for me.

If I could do whatever I wanted, I'd probably use tap water. The issue is with chlorine in there, you do NOT want that in your soil it will kill/negatively impact your microbes, so you have to let the tap water sit out for a day or two to evaporate off the CL. I don't have the time/patience for that and my family would be highly suspicious. So, I use DI (deionized) water instead that I buy from Kroger. It has nothing in it, i mean nada, 0 PPM/EC/chlorine. I have to spike it with Calmag (calcium/magnesium product) before I use it, but its good, clean water and works for me.
Just changing filters now 😂😂 my tap comes out at 450ppm RO get down to 5ppm then DI down to 0ppm 👍 this is the best stuff for humidifier and clothes iron.

If my tap was under 250ppm I would have used it

PXL_20240603_203359335.jpg

Just changing filters now 😂😂 my tap comes out at 450ppm RO get down to 5ppm then DI down to 0ppm 👍 this is the best stuff for humidifier and clothes iron.

Omg! It looks like a dialysis machine!

Omg! It looks like a dialysis machine!
I hate those machines always in the way 🤦‍♂️ pipes and wires! Always scared I'll rip a pipe out by accident 😂

That's an RO filter? Trala is right it does look like a dialysis machine, for H2O! Is it true it requires more water than it produces? Another item to attract unwanted attention from my nosey kids (Iike empty plastic gallon jugs laying around isn't suspicious!)

That's an RO filter? Trala is right it does look like a dialysis machine, for H2O! Is it true it requires more water than it produces? Another item to attract unwanted attention from my nosey kids (Iike empty plastic gallon jugs laying around isn't suspicious!)
Mine does yes but you can run a second pump on the feed side so the waste water is put back through the filters stopping any wastage @LukeHighWalker uses this system. Or you can have your waste pumped to a water butt and use it outdoors 👍
You guys made me curious, so I checked it out.
Turns out dialysis machines use reverse osmosis systems to purify the water they use.
Yep it's got to be decontaminated 👍 seems the hospitals find it cheaper then buying bottles too lol

Day 49 Above Ground, Day 35 of Veg
Light: 18 Hours/day, 16 1/2" from Canopy at 50% Intensity
PPFD ~600, DLI 38.9 (tgt 45)
76.6D, 58% RH

Hey Everyone.......Now I see why nugbuckets (the guy who's tutorial I used to learn how to mainline) trims all his leaves early/as he tops (instead of waiting like I did). Bubba's leaves are all over each other, a couple are twisted, several are still wet from her first foliar feed of Foxfarm's KISS a couple of days ago....she needs a shave, so I trimmed her up to each of the 8 colas, taking all leaves. She looks much better now and is ready to veg for the next 2-3 weeks (or until she's 20" tall whichever comes first). There are still some adjustments to be made with the positioning of the colas but I'll do that as she starts to gain some height.

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

Yeah bro, I've spent a lot of money on gallon water at the super market..lol..after couple years only to figure out my tap is only 35-40 ppms.. 😂.well it was a good workout either way going upstairs..lol.
Stopped all the bullshit and started going tap.
We have chloromine instead of chlorine after 20 minutes in my 5gallon bucket bubbling it can't tell a difference even moreso if it's chlorine.
Cheers bro I'm getting caught up

Day 49 Above Ground, Day 35 of Veg
76.6D, 58% RH

Hey Everyone.......Now I see why nugbuckets (the guy who's tutorial I used to learn how to mainline) trims all his leaves early/as he tops (instead of waiting like I did). Bubba's leaves are all over each other, a couple are twisted, several are still wet from her first foliar feed of Foxfarm's KISS a couple of days ago....she needs a shave, so I trimmed her up to each of the 8 colas, taking all leaves. She looks much better now and is ready to veg for the next 2-3 weeks (or until she's 20" tall whichever comes first). There are still some adjustments to be made with the positioning of the colas but I'll do that as she starts to gain some height.

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg
Looking fantastic brother, think you need to pump the breaks from here out on training and topping until near the flip and strip one more time.. second strip after the stretch in flower around week 3.
Let her respond as I think she looks perfect now.

Day 51 Above Ground, Day 37 of Veg
76.6D, 65% RH

She's starting to look like a weed plant again. Notice how level her canopy is? That's one of the benefits of mainlining, a perfectly even canopy that will manage itself going forward with little intervention. She's 7" tall on the button right now, so thick-boned and stubby. We need another 13" before we flip her to 12x12, so the clock is ticking now. I fed her today, the standard fare of Foxfarm CalMag, Big Bloom, and Grow Big (EC 1.3 (PPM910), PH 6.4) followed by 32 oz's of Silica+DI a couple of hours later. I was looking back at the Ethos Crescendo grow log and my feed EC's=2.2 at this same point in the grow. I have no idea how/what I was feeding Crescy to get such high PPM's, has me up at night! Have a great weekend everyone.

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0546.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

IMG_0554.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

Looking fantastic brother, think you need to pump the breaks from here out on training and topping until near the flip and strip one more time.. second strip after the stretch in flower around week 3.
Let her respond as I think she looks perfect now.
Hey Spark, good to see you my friend. Yeah I'm done topping her it's veg only until the flip and then I'm thinking the same thing, one last strip in week 3 of flower. How are your girls doing?

Yeah bro, I've spent a lot of money on gallon water at the super market..lol..after couple years only to figure out my tap is only 35-40 ppms.. 😂.well it was a good workout either way going upstairs..lol.
We have chloromine instead of chlorine after 20 minutes in my 5gallon bucket bubbling it can't tell a difference even moreso if it's chlorine.
Really only 20 minutes in a bubbler and its clean? Damn! I'm going to check my tap PPM right now....going broke 1 Gallon at a time, $0.79 per gallon, and the Kroger management team has to be getting suspicious of my purchase habits by now :)

Hello you!

Where you been hiding?

Nice to see you back.

😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom