Urgent help with my plants anyone?

Jack18king

Hi I'm looking for help with what's happening with my plants. I have a wardrobe grow of 3 jack herer from seeds a friend gave me. I'm using a 600w hps bulb and have been running at 24h light and have only just started in the past couple of days feeding them with ionic soil grow at a 1/4 strength and switched the lighting to 18/6. They were growing fine and shot up quick from planting them for the first two weeks and then I realised the temperature was at 35°c and over, I managed to get the temperature down to under 30°c and at a low of 28°c but I think the heat might have stunned or damaged them. They have only just started to grow there new leafs again, help anyone? Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for help with what's happening with my plants. I have a wardrobe grow of 3 jack herer from seeds a friend gave me. I'm using a 600w hps bulb and have been running at 24h light and have only just started in the past couple of days feeding them with ionic soil grow at a 1/4 strength and switched the lighting to 18/6. They were growing fine and shot up quick from planting them for the first two weeks and then I realised the temperature was at 35°c and over, I managed to get the temperature down to under 30°c and at a low of 28°c but I think the heat might have stunned or damaged them. They have only just started to grow there new leafs again, help anyone? Thanks.

Without needing to see your ladies, be assured that they will recover. MJ is tough and will be just fine. Trim off the damaged/scorched/brown leaves, as they are a one-time deal and won't heal. But many more will replace them.

Back
Top Bottom