Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say have a picture thread -- but still supplement your journal w/ necessary photos of the growing process.
I think the pics look great BUT if you link them to the photo section then your journal will download faster since it doesn't have to deal w/ the pics right away.

I think we are lucky to have you... your time,energy and enthusiasm is priceless (and rare). :allgood:

Monkee420 said:
1. do you think its possible that the light im using wich is a very powerful work light is going to be too powerful for my plant
I think if by work light you mean hologen work light. like those yellow ones? because you cant use those for growing. i have tryed. they are not the right spectrum and they produce way too much heat. ill say invest in getting an hps off of www.insidesun.com they have some for as low as $80 for a 400w.

smokeymacpot said:
I think if by work light you mean hologen work light. like those yellow ones? because you cant use those for growing. i have tryed. they are not the right spectrum and they produce way too much heat. ill say invest in getting an hps off of www.insidesun.com they have some for as low as $80 for a 400w.

Yes smokeymacpot www.insidesun.com is a really good place to buy lights...
I have talked to mike at insidesun alot about lights, You can not beat there price they are the lowset, I have found on the net in 4 years really nice people to work with and the shipping is far because the lights wight is about 35 to 40lb each... :cool:

Thank you
MV.... :smokin:

26 DAYS IN 12/12 :hmmmm:

420MV2951.jpg

420MV2911.jpg

420MV2941.jpg

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

Awsome man, you are leading the life that a lot of people wish they had...

smokeymacpot
Thank you These plants are get better & better every day...
I will get some nics colas off of them.
The seedling are banging almost 2" a day now growth from each 1 these will also be nice.
The white widow is the biggest by far....
j842p.....
My life is no different then most people but I got more Cannabis plants then most 24
thats all.. :hmmmm:
PS:
It is fun tho.... :goof:

Thank you
MV.... :smokin:

420MV2871.jpg

^^^^
yep as you can see in my signiture i also have seeds direct and other good places. seeds direct is a good seed bank, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being not so extreme, and 10 being extremly extreme, ill give it a 9.5

Yeah thats too bad MV, It is a beautiful pic.

Our photo gallery is slowly gaining interest (In part thx to you), so this shouldn't be a problem much longer.

Hash said:
Yeah thats too bad MV, It is a beautiful pic.
Our photo gallery is slowly gaining interest (In part thx to you), so this shouldn't be a problem much longer.

Thank you
Hash
smokeymacpot

It's not a problem... :biggrin:
I just want people to see Cannabis as Cannabis not as weed or just pot...!
To me it's alot more then that....! :smokin:

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

Lol, alaska's winters arent that bad, you've got to live here to be used to it thought of course.
Houses or Trailors arent bad places to grow if you know what your doing, Im grow MTF in the valley, for all you who dont know what MTF it would be Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Some really good bud here in the valley. I grow it in two school buses in my backyard under a garden.

lol Koin.. Yah Trailors seem to be good for growing since my trialor im in now was used to grow before i moved into it. I cant grow in here but i got my plans lol. MatanuskaVally, good thing u have going on here takin ur time to help others like me. Ill for sure be takin advice from what uve said here into my work when i start.. Good job.. "Marijuana to all. ANd to all a good high!"

Back
Top Bottom