trichome mike
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Thought my pots were 7 gallon. Ended being 10 gallon. I fell short and rechecked my math. Nope bigger pots. I took her word for it. New but not in original package. Part of budgeting i guess but it backfired. Now I'm waiting on another 10lbs. of coco i ordered to finish my transplants. Vevor greenhouse up and ready. Vivosun panda plastic showed up yesterday so as soon as i get the girls transplanted and trimmed i can put them in the greenhouse and get to flowering. It's pretty much hurry up and wait while i sit here stressing my roots getting bound.
    Hurry up and wait today for Amazon to deliver. Big things going on. Got my light dep plastic coming today for green house. Were getting are flip on in next day or 2. Once I have it in my hands I will do my last transplant and in the greenhouse they go. Just all depends on what time Amazon shows up and the prep time for getting ready to flower. Getting excited now! Will have an update with pics soon enough in next couple day's. 🤙
    When everything is setup with budget greenhouse grow to finally put plants in it and my simple behind forgets to start hardening them from 18/6 down to 15-16 hrs. light in order to prevent throwing plants into flowering and back to veg screwing the photoperiod up. Have to decide to cut a couple hours light over next few weeks which sucks because of size reasons indoor and stressing them out instead by rushing the time instead of gradually over a coupling months time. That or just put then inside greenhouse and let them go into flowering and buy a light deprivation tarp to just roll with it until the flowering cycle is done and harvest. Just not sure i want to put them into flowering under 3 ft. tall.
    Kinda sad to see them go. Let 2 in veg from seed go. Trying to stay legal. You put effort into them from seed you know, then you worry about if they're gonna kill them with skill levels and if they took your knowledge in. Besides they went to good use...if they survive their new home. Fuck cancer and double fuck cancer again! As a survivor myself you know and just want to help family. Keep them moving
    F A R & W I D E! FUCK IT!!!Clear cut america and plant cannabis as far as the eye can see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom