1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Here is a nutrient availability chart, you can see the pH range that the nutrients are available

pH_chart7.jpg

Subbed :) would be good to see yield on these plants as ive always been told do NOT top an auto which is killing me as i have a sweet cheese in the tent and would love multi colas are you noticing any more bud sites on topped plants? im gna top my next cheese bean next to an untrained cheese in exact same conditions so i can note bud density crystal production speed of growth etc but hopefully your grow can help :)

why dont you set your cfls at the sides or base of tent offer your plants some lower light hid penetrate most of the cannopy but lower lighting wud give u a added veg boost :)

space wise i think your fine for room your autos are what week 3-4? so be done in 3? So once chopped there wud be room for developing photos then they will move to a flower room and bang continuois cycle :bravo:

also just too note transplant of a auto is a deffinate nono as you found.out you damage roots and in there short lifes this is a lot of stress imagine having extreme tonsilitis u struggle to eat and do the things that are neccasary for growth and living in the short period u have to grow major stunting.. maybe try mix some rooting agents to water build the lower growth back up?

Check out my grow sig in the link :):bong:

I'm about to post a picture update, I've fed one time since our discussion about the magnesium, I carefully mixed the nutes and used a half dose of bloom rather than the normal 1/4 dose, they look to be recovering a bit, they will be fed about 2 hour before lights out tonight again, I'm expecting them to look better, they are making progress. None of my headband seeds have popped, and I think I'm going to start a new journal that focuses on my White Widow, Tangerine Dream, Super Lemon Haze and my four Headband.

The five Super Hash Autos and the one Sugar Mango Auto all popped at some point during January 14th and 15th, so they are all about 40 days old. I need to check in this journal when my other three popped, I forgot to record it.

i think for the most part they look pretty good topped

I agree mate. Can I ask what made you pick the super hash? I love a good bit of hash myself but I have never heard of it before and wasnt blown away by the description on attitude :peace:

When you topped did you just take out a whole node section or pick out the centre few leafs sorta thing cause i noticed autos grow like 5sets of leaves at the same time at each node rather than just 2 on a photo?

subbed onto it shrub cheers for the heads up :thumb:

When you topped did you just take out a whole node section or pick out the centre few leafs sorta thing cause i noticed autos grow like 5sets of leaves at the same time at each node rather than just 2 on a photo?

subbed onto it shrub cheers for the heads up :thumb:

I took out an entire node section, I FIMed that super hash that is nice and spread out, wish they were all like that I think I have tp prune so I can get light to these tight clusters, the buds formed already are really tight, not sure if its part of the plant or due to using Big Bud fert.

I agree mate. Can I ask what made you pick the super hash? I love a good bit of hash myself but I have never heard of it before and wasnt blown away by the description on attitude :peace:

I dont even know honestly, bro haha the picture probably, and it seems resinous enough to be able to get some quality butter and oil made out of the trimmings, my patient would prefer I made her edibles, makes sense seeing I've been a chef for years lol

Ohh and i agree they do look gd topped :) need summat speread these things a bit there so compact

Yeah they are really tight, I have to go thru and try and create some space, these are clusters of thick buds, I don't think I will have a great yield, but they look alright all things considered, especially seeing I should of lost them during the transplants, which stupidly were right before flowering lol I'm expecting maybe two ounces... somebody that's grown before could probably project that much better

hey on a more positive note... I was thinking, it would probably be pretty cool to grab one of those 8 foot by 4 foot tents, and instead of making it a flowering tent I don't know why I didn't think how perfect it would be for Veg, I'd have room to scrog, and a 600 watt would cover about 75% of the tent, maybe designate a are in the tent with a CFL or a tube light for seedlings and clones, 3 foot by 3 foot should fit probably 4-6 flowering plants at a time I would think, using this tent now for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom