1st Outdoor grow (white widow) EE

i messed up my hydro so I"m just sticking with organic.
I have pics of the plant on day 29 that wat a couple days ago but here are some new pics, tell me what think.
9-1-07_day_29_on_plants_001.jpg

I'm new at growing, but it would seem that the plants would be stealing nutrients from each other being in the same patch of soil.

This journal is a real nightmare to go over,
First batch killed by lion,tigers and bears oh my! No it was only ToeToe the dog.
Second batch is hydro? or is it soil? Some in soil and 2 in a hydro bucket?
And we got a grower that states he will not give up (Sounds like the character Naruto. I will never give UP! BELIEVE IT!!)
Can you give a brief rundown of what's going on and just how far the latest plants are doing? I would like to see the journal get to harvest but I would also like to know how you get there.

Hah. Our grow support knows who Naruto is. NERD ALERT! HAH! Sadly, that would make me a nerd too... crap...

I smoke up and watch the toons with the kids, call me a nerd all you want, I am too old to really care about it lol. But it is a entertaining show, BELIEVE IT! LMAO

I smoke up and watch the toons with the kids, call me a nerd all you want, I am too old to really care about it lol. But it is a entertaining show, BELIEVE IT! LMAO

Ha! I know that man, my lil girl loves cartoons, I know everything about spongebob square pants, dora the explorer and practically every nickeldeon cartoon.... can't help it though plus those shows have plenty of adult references to keep me laughin while im stoned, lol. :smokin:

Ha! I know that man, my lil girl loves cartoons, I know everything about spongebob square pants, dora the explorer and practically every nickeldeon cartoon.... can't help it though plus those shows have plenty of adult references to keep me laughin while im stoned, lol. :smokin:

I not running a hydro setup anymore. And( Hah. Our grow support knows who Naruto is. NERD ALERT! HAH! Sadly, that would make me a nerd too... crap...)a second that on a nerd alert.

Well my setup is at day 35 from srput and my tellest plant in now 18inches tall, thier green and happy. Im having no problems with nutrients.

Just wait for the finishing product before anyone judges.

hi, here the update pics of the plants.

today i turned 19 on the 19th,
Birthday Bowl!!!!!
9-18-07_010.jpg

some hairs are growing. but my camera sucks.
9-18-07_013.jpg

update 9-19-07
9-18-07_018.jpg

I love the hood you made. Happy B day. Nice ass bong too.
Grow well brother, may many of bud be with you in the near future.

A belated Happy B-Day for ya. In ancient pagan religions, the 19th birthday is a day of final growth. The progression into manhood. Gorgeous girls. Id smoke you out if i could.

Back
Top Bottom