1x Tangerine Dream, 2x Church, Soil, 1000W LED & 210W CFL 5.5k Nothing Too Crazy

fattyfatty2x4

420 Member
Decided to give a go at journalling this round. I don't have real concrete plans, as things got kind of screwy at the beginning. Room contents are as follows:

TEMP ~69-74F RH 32% Sq.Ft(unknown currently. Approx. 8x5x5)
1000w LED + 2x105w CFL 5500k, 1x 24w 6400k CFL, 2x 3500k CFL

1x Tangerine Dream from clone (currently approx. 1.5 months into veg)
Medium is a mix of ~30% promix potting soil / 50% Sphagnum peat moss / 20% Perlite
No Nutes used as of yet, but possible nutes available are EzBloom, Calcium Nitrate, Epsom Salts, Myke, Tomato Fert. 10-15-10
De-Chlorinated tap water PH 6.5 approx. every 40 hours
10g Fabric planter
Slight lst, possibly leading to more aggressive training

2x Church from seed
1 in 100% Sphagnum peat
1 in 50% Peat 50% promix soil

I also have about a dozen "Freedom Dream" seedlings that I will be raising for a bit and then eventually moving outdoors, so ignore those.

Focus will mainly be on the 2 Church, and 1 T.D.

labell.png

Attachments

• mess.jpg
    mess.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 109
I love it! I'm in and welcome @fattyfatty2x4 ! Awesome homespun action, I love that stuff. GL on your grow, glad to have you here. Great start!

I love it! I'm in and welcome @fattyfatty2x4 ! Awesome homespun action, I love that stuff. GL on your grow, glad to have you here. Great start!

Thanks, I am going to try and figure out how I'm supposed to go about updating this journal. I wlil post an update in one way, shape, or form sometime later today. Definitely seeing some progress in a few areas. These little hemp plants are doing the best by far. The Church are definitely getting me excited, as well. The T.D. clone is just being an annoying b!tch and just getting uglier by the day. I will delve into that more in my update, but it's getting out-of-control bushy.

Back
Top Bottom