2000 Watt - 69 Plants

luckiestman13

I'm building out a new grow. My biggest problems with the space is vertical height. It's only 7foot. Because of this I'm going to run a sea of green method grow with 69 small plants.

My reservoir is 100ga. I'm going to frame a couple walls and a door. I'll have one 5x10 for flower and a 5x5 for my two mothers and 60 site aeroponic EZ cloner.

In my flowering chamber I'm running 2 quantum 1000w ballasts with double ended super high pressure sodium Hilux gro builds in ac/dc 8in air cooled reflectors cooked by and 8in active air fan.

I still need a fan to blow fresh air in and a power exhaust fan to keep the temps down.

I got talked into an under current hydro system. I originally wanted to do aeroponic sprayers but my friends said the hassle wasn't worth it.

Thanks for reading.

Stopped by the hydro store. Sure is easy to spend some money there. I picked up nutrients, some PH adjustment liquid, 8in hepa filter, and R/O system. Total for equipment and supplies so far about $3100.

I still need to have another electric panel installed and a few rooms wired and I'll be good to go. Stand by for some pictures.

Off to Best Buy to get some security cameras and Lowes for a deadbolt.

I've been waiting to build this dream for 10 years!

Stopped by the hydro store. Sure is easy to spend some money there. I picked up nutrients, some PH adjustment liquid, 8in hepa filter, and R/O system. Total for equipment and supplies so far about $3100.

I still need to have another electric panel installed and a few rooms wired and I'll be good to go. Stand by for some pictures.

Off to Best Buy to get some security cameras and Lowes for a deadbolt.

I've been waiting to build this dream for 10 years!

And for a minute I thought this thread was too good to be true!

The man is living his dream, people!

You're at the right place LM13, we can help make sure your pricey project pulls at least a few hundred grams :bongrip:

Vlad

I'm lucky enough to have met some growers who work at the local hydro store. After some talks I was invited over to see there see up. Super professional. They had 3 flower rooms and one veg room with four 1000w lights in separate undercurrent systems with water chillers. Everything looked super tidy and organized!

This is my 5th-6th? grow but my first hydro set up under 1000w lights and vented hoods etc.

My last grow was under one 600w light in soil.

My build out starts on Monday.

It's been a busy week.

I built a wall to separate my grow room.

To enter my grow you must go through a metal exterior security door with a dead bolt. On the inside of the wall I nailed plywood. I insulated the walls to keep the sound down. On the outside I nailed paneling. I put up trim and new vinyl flooring.

On the inside I stapled panda film on the ceilings and walls. It looks like a grow room now!

Is there an easy way to post photos from an iPhone?

IMG_39836.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500
Enjoy the pictures ladies and gentlemen.

/IMG_398411.JPG
IMG_398511.JPG
IMG_39867.JPG
IMG_39877.JPG
IMG_398810.JPG
IMG_40359.JPG

I started germinated 33 seeds today.
5 sour cream
28 random bag seeds

going to use whatever sprouts for a first run.

in my bloom room I'm running two 1000 watt lights over a 100 gallon reservoir.

in my veg space I have a 4 foot t5 set up with three mothers and a 64 site aero cloner.

I started germinated 33 seeds today.
5 sour cream
28 random bag seeds

going to use whatever sprouts for a first run.

in my bloom room I'm running two 1000 watt lights over a 100 gallon reservoir.

in my veg space I have a 4 foot t5 set up with three mothers and a 64 site aero cloner.

Congrats luckiestman13! Looks like everything is coming together nicely.

Ive been busy in my garden. Cloned a jellybean mother into 68 clones. Hopefully I can get 50 plus to root. Those with my seedlings I germinated will fill my 69 plant reservoir.

The plants will sit in 3 in pots filled with sand pellets.

IMG_44407.JPG
IMG_44454.JPG

I definitely need to build a table to get my ez-cloner off the ground. Ill probably get to that next week. I also have a shelving unit to put up to store all my nutrients and supplies.

I test my water in my cloner twice a day for pH. I added a small heater to bring temps up slightly. I cut the jillybean clones on Friday 04/01/16. Yesterday A couple had already sprouted roots. I'm keeping my cloning water at 77 degrees and 6.0-6.2 pH.

Im using a brand name 64 site ez-cloner under a 4 foot t5.

In my cloning reservoir Im using Orca liquid mycorrhizae, a clone and seedling nutrient, and pH up and down.

Back
Top Bottom