The girls aren’t crowded. With all the open space the reflected light hits everywhere. There are no fluffy buds. 42 inch parabolic hood with 1000 watt, vertical Hortilux HPS.

The aroma is unworldly. Can’t begin to describe it since there’s no comparison to be had. Kiwi Diesel, rubber tire, exotic candy mixed with unobtainium from Pandora....ish. But that’s not quite accurate either.

Attachments

• 4105FCF9-92E5-401B-85B8-9BE088D9C125.jpeg
    4105FCF9-92E5-401B-85B8-9BE088D9C125.jpeg
    705.6 KB · Views: 176
Great
If you're running PH perfect just keep the nutes mixed good and the high ph shouldn't hurt them.
[/QUOTE
Great input Pennywise. That makes me feel a bit better about the imperfections of my ph. I’ll get the next grow dialed in with improved water quality. It’s really quite fun to engineer and tweek things as close to perfection as possible. However, full disclosure, I’m also kind of a “good enough” kind of chap too. Jekyll and Hyde.

There’s a couple I’ve had my eye on.
Interesting. Can you name a Specific breed you’re looking at? The tire descriptive for aroma is relatively new for me. I’m definitely picking up a tire outlet scent with my current grow. So I find it interesting that you keyed in on that description. I need to do a search on that scent characteristic. Tirene as a new terpene?

Wrapped it up. I set out on this mission for one purpose..... to make more seeds. Carrying on Nevils breed was important to me. This strain holds much nostalgia for me. I successfully propagated all the seeds I could every use. I successfully saved and revived 30 year old seeds. I believe those old seeds will last for another decade or more. These new seeds will guarantee the strain be carried to at least the year 2050 now. Mission complete.
I’m officially closing this particular grow journal in a few weeks, since it is complete.

Here’s the final photos. The best NL5xsk1 female and the haul for the freezer. It’s been a fun Summer and I’ve enjoyed sharing this experience with you guys.
Wind at your back.... sun in your face.
Peace,
Dude

Attachments

• DFB10B39-CCD6-43C2-8772-3971E5F15397.png
    DFB10B39-CCD6-43C2-8772-3971E5F15397.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
  • 6968E4A8-3CA6-4409-B101-835A4CEDF60A.png
    6968E4A8-3CA6-4409-B101-835A4CEDF60A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
Wrapped it up. I set out on this mission for one purpose..... to make more seeds. Carrying on Nevils breed was important to me. This strain holds much nostalgia for me. I successfully propagated all the seeds I could every use. I successfully saved and revived 30 year old seeds. I believe those old seeds will last for another decade or more. These new seeds will guarantee the strain be carried to at least the year 2050 now. Mission complete.
I’m officially closing this particular grow journal in a few weeks, since it is complete.

Here’s the final photos. The best NL5xsk1 female and the haul for the freezer. It’s been a fun Summer and I’ve enjoyed sharing this experience with you guys.
Wind at your back.... sun in your face.
Peace,
Dude
Awesome work!:bravo: Great journal! I thoroughly enjoyed the very well written histories, too!

Onwards & upwards!

Back
Top Bottom