3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

The second mother plant Is the largest. She Is about 4 inches taller than the first mother plant that I found which Is about 1 month older. She Is growing hairs, and small buds too.
I found some extra Foxfarm blooming nutrients, with about 2 gallons of blooming nutrients left. I fed about 2 cups to all my plants, and watered all them down with about 13 gallons In total.

This Foxfarm blooming nutrient should last me until harvest, but I rather buy some more blooming nutrients for heavy feeding. I will mix 5 teaspoons of the Mother Of All Blooms nutrients, 1 cup of the foxfarm nutrients, 1 cup of Terpinator, and 5 more teaspoons of Sonic Bloom for every 2 gallons of water each feeding.

By the time for harvest, I my buds should be about 4 times bigger, denser, and with a whole lot more trichomes, plus hairs. The hairs are nearly fully purple/pink, on most of the plant.

This Foxfarm blooming nutrient should last me until harvest, but I rather buy some more blooming nutrients for heavy feeding. I will mix 5 teaspoons of the Mother Of All Blooms nutrients, 1 cup of the foxfarm nutrients, 1 cup of Terpinator, and 5 more teaspoons of Sonic Bloom for every 2 gallons of water each feeding.

Are you certain of those doses? That sounds excessive to mix 2 gallons.
50ml of MOAB,
240ml of FF,
240ml of Terp and
50ml of Sonic Bloom
for just 2 gallons. Is this what the instructions say?

Are you certain of those doses? That sounds excessive to mix 2 gallons.
50ml of MOAB,
240ml of FF,
240ml of Terp and
50ml of Sonic Bloom
for just 2 gallons. Is this what the instructions say?
I water her with about 6 gallons of water right after, so basically 50ml of MOAB, 240ml of FF, 240ML of Terpinator, 50ml of Sonic Bloom, every 8 gallons of water.

Here Is a picture of one of her nugs.

Attachments

• 20190905_153049.jpg
    20190905_153049.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom