420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Gallery & Grow Forum Moderation

Dear Sir's, I would be very interested in becoming a moderator for "420 Magazine" website. I've been a partaker since 1970 while overseas with the USAF. Been a medical cannabis patient for 3 years in California and now a patient for one year in Nevada. Have sparked up all over the world, used a variety of different forms and manifestations of cannabis, and have used a wide range of infusion, that is joint, splif, bong, dab rig, ext. I am 68 years old and like I said a Vietnam Veteran USAF 1968-1976 left as a Staff Sargent, retired after 35 years as a medical and clinical laboratory technician and gross pathology, married to my wife for over 30 years. We own a home in Pahrump, Nevada about 70 miles due West of LV. AA grad in History at Miami-Dade Community Collage 1977. Maybe some of my experience could be of value to those baby boomers who could wavering on using this miracle plant.

Thank you for your offer, however we like to choose from existing members with a posting history we can research. Please stick around, get more active and inquire again in 6 months. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom