420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Blueberry twists are 4 inches tall and i haven't even begun talking about them yet. You must have me mixed up with someone else, or you've forgotten... , i'm presently growing Double Berry.:)

20170428_171413.png

It's all good, well meet very soon... :thumb:

I'm serious, i know none of these members. As far as people helping me,..lots of great people have helped me, and i've met a bunch of them. There are too many to list. You sound a bit aggressive there King joe83, i hope i didn't offend you . The list this month is very short as well , so ...
Nope nor was I trying to be rude sir. re read after, can see your point. Just was confused as I started talking to myself in a thread hoping it was a journal when I started here on app. And then torst started talking to me but his quidance wasn't there only lip support great dude became to app as he was role model. But he got busy doing his own thing which is cool. Then my boy moonshine. Came in helped a lot alot. Very supportive guy. Almost threw in towel. Sad moms to thst day. Then penny wise and angel introduced themselves and they have been my rocks. Penny is nothing but super nice that kind of man with his knowledge and leadership is amazing . Great teacher consider the guy a friend. L demonic angel I know there is a demon on her but it's more a beast. Girl is so creative and uplifting. The tips and teachings were a true blessings. Then it seemed like everyone was perking up. Best app hands down. You guys all rock.

My bad Duggan passes spliff enjoy! .

This is the closest contest so far for me, both are more than deserving.
How are you guys seeing a list of who's in first lol

Lol you'll get there Twox, i hope to see us all here when were old and grey and still producing top shelf meds. ✌️
Im here for awhile..

Getting to know new-ish members...;)

Twox is a mastermind cultivator with a brain for growing. He has a wealth of knowledge and his journals are exemplary. He is a selfless member and gave me his MOTM vote. Stand up guy in my opinion! Can't wait to learn from this guy.

Me - I am a 44 year old female with a Neurological brain disease and I am trying to save my life through grow processes and CBD. My journals are documentation of my story and struggles. If you're not careful you may shed a tear and laugh at the same time.

The rest of the list - work tirelessly to make this forum a better place.

To the people who got nominated and asked to be taken off the list so that new members could have a chance to win (you know who you are) - Thank you!

It's just a contest...but NOT JUST any contest...lol.

It's just a pat on the back to say, good job. And that happened by just making the list.

Still though, it's very exciting nonetheless cause you know everyone on that list worked their a*s off to make it.

Who is going to be our deciding vote?...hahaha
Thanks for sharing might have to give a read. Be blessed..

Members are what this is all about.. That what makes it fun.... And it should be for fun,,, Besideds the weed we grow.. I don't do things like facebook, or hell anything anymore, seeing it's hard to walk,, but this is my social network... And I'm not out and about as alot on here,, hunt and peck as far as typing. Forget about even trying a phone for me... But where else can we go to show our grows and talk shop about growing weed,, without having to worry about people stealing your shit or turning you in... I don't know most on here personaly,, but they all seem like great peoples worthy of MOTM status.... Keepem Green

Atta Boy!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Thanks buddy will definitely try growing her out in near time of i had it my way I'd grow two of every single strain out there lol

Thanks buddy will definitely try growing her out in near time of i had it my way I'd grow two of every single strain out there lol
Haha I'm high my bad .

Don't give up yet, G2HM. It's not over until the fat lady sings and I ain't singing!

:rofl:

Yes, thanks to Duggan (who said he wasn't going to vote cause it's not fair) and yourself (N12), we can see that Twox is now in the lead. I'm heartbroken, what can I say. But Twox is awesome and a master cultivator, so the votes against me don't sting so much.

This contest isn't over until the last minute of the last day. Never assume anything, unless it's something in your favor. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

This one's a doozy, that's for sure.. theres nothing like a photo finish to get your addreniline pumping.. and there's nothing like some dabs to bring it back down..
:roorrip: I'm officially in chill mode... Nothing but love over here.:thumb:

Great contest between two deserving comrades. It can be emotionally maddening though, eh? Let me join you with a few hoots of my Carnival. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom