420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

Man! I paid for my seeds from them, and I didn’t get a free marker or stickers… lol can’t wait to see what you do with them!

Dm them. I'm sure they will hook you up. All you gotta do is ask. They sent me a pack of the purple ghost candy 2..! Big thanks @SeedsMan !

Let me see what i can do. ;) :bong:
If they have spots left and are willing to overlook the fact I’m new here and am just finishing my first grow, I’d LOVE to grow them.

Doesn't hurt to ask 😉
I just did!… I really don’t meet the requirements but, if they are willing, I’ll put em in the tent straight after my cheese finishes

I just did!… I really don’t meet the requirements but, if they are willing, I’ll put em in the tent straight after my cheese finishes
!!this will be so much fun!! And there's so many different types of gardeners here all with their own unique personalized skills and techniques 💎
There's actually a nice number of us that are new to the site, new to growing, we don't all exactly meet the requirements either, however thankfully @SeedsMan is taking a chance on us. 🙏💜 So we cannot disappoint. Gotta see this commitment to the finish line 😀 ! ((Big hugs)) 🤗 💚

Alrighty then! Let the grow begin. I have the kids in the dunk already.
@SeedsMan I'll get a journal started this afternoon.
Anybody want a tag?

Me too

20240225_160108.jpg

Post a link when you guys get started so everyone can follow.

!!this will be so much fun!! And there's so many different types of gardeners here all with their own unique personalized skills and techniques 💎
There's actually a nice number of us that are new to the site, new to growing, we don't all exactly meet the requirements either, however thankfully @SeedsMan is taking a chance on us. 🙏💜 So we cannot disappoint. Gotta see this commitment to the finish line 😀 ! ((Big hugs)) 🤗 💚
Can't wait.

Me too

20240225_160108.jpg

Post a link when you guys get started so everyone can follow.
Yes, please link so we can follow all yalls different grows. 😍

The eagle has landed…
Thank you again 🙏 @SeedsMan !!!
IMG_4427.jpeg

Woohoo! They let me in on this one! @SeedsMan kicks ass!
The two strains I have growing came from them but, this will be my first with one of their strains.
I’m stoked to be a part of this!

Back
Top Bottom