Votes: 3 7.1%
  • night_neo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CalVet

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Yall!

I guess I'm in with this Cheese from GHS it looks small because all its sister plants are over 4ft. This going have a great yield and the plant was hard to get to and photograph.:grinjoint:
00599.jpg

01155.jpg

Hope you like it.:rollit:

Pan4

Amazing blueberry- that desirves a medal too. It gets harder and harder:scratchinghead:

Damn.. It's going to be another tough one this month... It's nice to see all the plants from the journals...You guys and gals are doing fantastics jobs growing some beautiful meds.... Keep up the good work ....:goodjob:

KUDOS to everyone who entered: all plants are worthy adversaries. Good luck to ALL!

Heres (i know another) blueberry at day 45

blewberi_0051.jpg

both colas here are on the same plant

blewberi3_018.jpg

i have already posted this picture in another section, but i figure i can use it here as well. as of today it is still living, but the picture was taken on 4/5/09 either way, enjoy the picture. this is one of my blue cheese girls about 10 days from harvest.

rsz_1ladies_003.jpg

ahhh the wonders of LST. look at the big beautiful colas!!

rsz_ladies_004.jpg

I love plants like this :)

this my submission:

g13 haze

DSC03084.JPG

my first grow, used all cfl's & mg soils.

:cool:

I'll snap another pic of the whole plant in a couple days before I harvest her :cheer:

This is a fantastic looking plant considering your medium and equipment. One hell of a strain combined with a great grower. Beautiful plant, thanks for entering it.

Barney's G13 haze by any chance?

I really need to learn LST. maybe after a couple more grows. that example is amazing.

Just start bending you plants over in veg and you'll see how they react. Then keep bending away to "shape" your plant and make many nice cola's. easier than you think.

LST is sooooo easy and totally worth it. its not really hard to keep up on it either. it makes the lower branches really strong so they can hold those big ass colas up top. you should definitely read up on it pitviper.

so many good entries this month. do they have a limit on the ones we can choose from, or will they list anyone who entered a picture?

that g13 is crazy nice , some groovy plants this month, would love to see the whole plant. Yeah pit, lst is very easy just tie down in a circular fashion from outside in like a swirl.

Back
Top Bottom