A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hello 420 gang, I have been reading this board for years, initially to learn how to grow my own cannabis and then intrigued with the benefits of cannabis and have followed many of the posters here (thank you to so many of you and in particular SweetSue!). This is my first ever real life post..... we have recently found out that my dad has cancer of the oesophagus. He is 82 and generally in great health so this is pretty devastating. He has had further checks and the cancer has affected his liver too. He discussed treatment (we are in the UK) and due to the pandemic he has decided not to go down the route of chemo or radiotherapy as this would categorise him as 'vulnerable' and him and my mam would have to isolate. Without treatment he is being told he has approximately 6 - 9 months. Treatment will extend this to a couple of years but he can't see the value of this if he has to be isolated. So we had a chat about cannabis oil and he is very happy to give it a try. Would any of you just check through the plan we have and let me know if this is the best route and if there are any other top tips we should be paying attention to?

I have made coconut biobombs (blimey these are tricky to get in the capsules!). I used the cannabis I had grown at the time rather than specifically for this (I didn't know) which is zkittles & big beast and made the biobombs with the added lecithin. My calculation is each biobomb has approx 20mg of thc. and barely any cbd at all. As my dad doesn't use cannabis at all his tolerance is at zero. We are aware that eating the biobombs may a) make him feel uncomfortable and/or high and also b) they are 00 caps and are quite large which my be difficult as the cancer progresses. I have capped 250 capsules and the rest I have just put in a jar as I thought that once my dad gets used to the amount, size and dose in the capsules he can then just warm the coconut oil gently and use a syringe to dose directly.

This is the bit I need help with! I am suggesting he starts to build up taking the biobombs as soon as possible to get to 1g (or 5 biobombs) per day. How long should this progression take ie should he start on 1 capsule then the following day 2 capsules or is that too quick? From zero to 5 capsules within the week? Over how long should he build up to the full 5 capsules?

I have suggested he keeps the capsules frozen as then he can use them easily as pessaries so he can take these and avoid the head high. Also when the capsules slightly defrost if he is eating it he could ease the little coconut pellet from the capsule and eat it easily so there is no pain. I am suggesting taking 3 capsules as pessaries during the day to avoid getting high and perhaps taking 2 orally at night once he has built his tolerance levels.

I have read that mango juice can help with the absorption of the cannabis oil - is there anything else I can suggest to help with the absorption rate?

I am also aiming to make a tincture that he can use as he could easily dose with a dropper into his evening whisky. He does occasionally have discomfort from eating and I am hoping that further down the line he will try to vape cannabis as this will provide more instant comfort and ease the restriction (I hope?). I have a volcano vape but need to get it to him (I am almost 400 miles away from him right now but aim to get up to him within a month. Our overall aim is to make sure he is comfortable and not in pain and is able to eat easily for as long as possible as this will help to keep his strength and 'fight' going - if we can reduce or slow down the cancer this would be amazing.

I appreciate any feedback, comments, advice and help. We wouldn't even be at this point without this community! Thank you in advance!

if he is doing this orally i'd suggest making the base oils for the pills with the instant pot method.
i take a mix of thc and cbd pills up to 8 a day. there is nothing to fear with a proper regimen.

i take them for different purposes, but the cbd pills are key in regulating any effects of the thc pills. i have no issues at all functioning day to day.

i make my canna pills with coconut oil, and keep them refrigerated until use. i use 00 capsules but have no trouble swallowing them.

if you are looking for a direct and delicious delivery method then infuse some vegetable glycerin. there are no capsules needed and the onset is much faster than a pill. the vegetable glycerin tincture is taken sublingually - under the tongue - and held there as long as possible for absorption without swallowing. it may be a good way to deliver what you want to where you want it, in a much more direct fashion.

the instructions to make the tincture are buried in the instant pot thread, but there is a copy here.

stay strong. you are not alone.

if he is doing this orally i'd suggest making the base oils for the pills with the instant pot method.
i take a mix of thc and cbd pills up to 8 a day. there is nothing to fear with a proper regimen.

i take them for different purposes, but the cbd pills are key in regulating any effects of the thc pills. i have no issues at all functioning day to day.

i make my canna pills with coconut oil, and keep them refrigerated until use. i use 00 capsules but have no trouble swallowing them.

if you are looking for a direct and delicious delivery method then infuse some vegetable glycerin. there are no capsules needed and the onset is much faster than a pill. the vegetable glycerin tincture is taken sublingually - under the tongue - and held there as long as possible for absorption without swallowing. it may be a good way to deliver what you want to where you want it, in a much more direct fashion.

the instructions to make the tincture are buried in the instant pot thread, but there is a copy here.

stay strong. you are not alone.
Thank you Bluter, that all sounds great - I think I need to get some cbd to complement the thc as I know that the strain I used isn't great for that. I have just ordered some vegetable glycerin to try your tincture method, I have an instpot and your instructions look magnificently straight forward! :) really appreciated!

Thank you Bluter, that all sounds great - I think I need to get some cbd to complement the thc as I know that the strain I used isn't great for that. I have just ordered some vegetable glycerin to try your tincture method, I have an instpot and your instructions look magnificently straight forward! :) really appreciated!

actually i recommend a thc regimen alongside the cbd as well. both are of use.
thc hates cancer. :)

it also has other benefits including bolstering appetite, pain suppression, and an increase in general well being.
it'a not just the thc you are delivering, it's the total cannabinoids and terpene profile. especially in a sublingual tincture, as a measure can bypass the liver, which is not accomplished orally.

I have read that mango juice can help with the absorption of the cannabis oil - is there anything else I can suggest to help with the absorption rate?
I’m reading the pixels off the page from @bluter’s advice. Very sound.
Lemongrass teas are also very high in myrcene, like your mangoes.

Sorry to hear about your dad’s health battles, but glad you are on his case. Just an aside. Noting the cancer is now likely to be challenging the liver. As the hepatopancreatic mechanisms start to go awry it may be that saturated fats are no longer tolerated (this from my dietician re chronic pancreatitis and hepatitis). This means we have to use olive oil as a carrier as well as (if not instead of) coconut.
Just an FYI. I know we swear by the coconut. I prefer it, but I paid my dietician for that advice. You can have it free.
As we know the coconut oil delivers the canna dose to the liver and the EVOO is absorbed through the lymphatic system, so slightly different pathways.
Worth using both I reckon. Belt and braces.

I’m reading the pixels off the page from @bluter’s advice. Very sound.
Lemongrass teas are also very high in myrcene, like your mangoes.

Sorry to hear about your dad’s health battles, but glad you are on his case. Just an aside. Noting the cancer is now likely to be challenging the liver. As the hepatopancreatic mechanisms start to go awry it may be that saturated fats are no longer tolerated (this from my dietician re chronic pancreatitis and hepatitis). This means we have to use olive oil as a carrier as well as (if not instead of) coconut.
Just an FYI. I know we swear by the coconut. I prefer it, but I paid my dietician for that advice. You can have it free.
As we know the coconut oil delivers the canna dose to the liver and the EVOO is absorbed through the lymphatic system, so slightly different pathways.
Worth using both I reckon. Belt and braces.
Hey Donkey, that sounds great thank you, and I agree any and every which way is good to know :)

Hi all its been a while since I last posted, my dads a stage 4 lung cancer patient...hes been using the suppositories for about 3 months now 4x a day total of 1g of cco within the 4 daily suppositories with 300mg of cbd. I've been making them with coconut oil since he has a met on his liver and that seemed to be the most urgent to tackle

His last scan showed everything stable with 1 tumour shrinking quite a bit on his back and he now just finished his last round of chemo.

He just had another scan yesterday that showed the tumour on his back grew quite a bit from the last scan.

Any advice on changing things or just stick with the routine? I'm a little mystified as to why the results were so good initially and now getting the opposite

Thank you

Hello
I’m fighting stage 4 colon cancer. I am very very new to the CBD/thc world.
I recently bought blessed full spectrum oil with CBD:thc. 22.1
Cbd mg 1310
Thc mg 66
This is an RSO. I took a little bit this morning it says only take the size of rice grain
Can you please help me with what you think I should be taking with it.
I am undergoing chemo #7 next week. My brain is a bit fogged and I have a hard time understanding this new world. My plan was to take this blessed oil 3 times daily. I would order suppositories if I found a place.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. You should look a getting a wide spectrum of different strains along with different ingesting methods such as Bio-bombs orally & suppositories ,also the old methods of tacking or ingesting the CCO. I would recommend mixing the CCO with EVOO & sunflower lecithin to make suppositories (use "0" size for suppositories). I also found ingesting with a smoothie consisting of organic Kale , Avocado, mango, blueberries very beneficial.

One other thing . The original dosage method which was 1/4 drop a day 3-4 times a day doubled every 4-5 days until you get to a gram a day which would take roughly 30-35 days is very rare to achieve, especially with high grade CCO. IMO If someone can do this then they either have a exceptionally high tolerance or the CCO is not very potent.You grow your cannabis all naturally with the right genetics Mycorrhizal fungi, Bokashi, LAB'S and the proper amendments along with the proper extraction method and you will have some exceptional medicine. God is Good.

Hey Need HELP PLEASE!

I would be greatful for advice on my 4yr old South African Boerboel 164lbs his name is Kai. He is my Son my boy. I will not let cancer take him!

Found july 29th that he has B Cell lymphoma. I noticed the 23rd his enlarged lymphnodes and had the vet on the 29th. Anyways we researched our butts off and got our hands on RSO 1to1 thc to cbd indica. Made him suppositories with organic food grade cocoa butter some frankincense and rso.
We are cutting the 2.5ml supps in half currently and giving to him every 2.5 hrs to try and get a gram in a day so it should be for each half suppository he is getting .10/ 10mg RSO per half . As well as from Cajuncelts beginning of this thread also giving Kai 1/2 TSP of coconut oil before every dosing for the Competitive inhibition even tho Cajun says 1 Tablespoon I I donno if that's possible or safe for my dog kai?

He has been on raw food his whole life we recently cut out his chicken quarters cause we didnt want him to overwork trying to chew and swallow past his lymph nodes in his throat. So switched to bone powder as well to substitute his bones.

Also bought a 1to1 16mgto 16mg tincture thc cbd to take orally but havent used it much just yet. Also have some Topical Salve 250mg thc to 250mg cbd to rub on his lymphnodes

We also started a week ago him on a mushroom mix 2tsp a day and golden tumeric paste 1/4tsp a meal

We as well started green apples and mango slices a couple times a day

I just want to know we are doing everything possible to help him fight the cancer.

Are we doing all this right ?
I'm currently only on page 27 of the thread and intend to read it all.

I feel my significant other and me have educated our selves very quickly on this and hearing Cajuns and everyone's story shows its doable.

Any help much appreciated

Also side note my significant Cassys mom died of Ovarian Cancer at the age of 47yrs. We back then pushed to learn and save her and we just didnt get to that point.. and our boy Kai got us through that and alot of PTSD serious anxiety of this again CANCER coming back into our lives.. we will not take no for an answer!

Hey Need HELP PLEASE!

I would be greatful for advice on my 4yr old South African Boerboel 164lbs his name is Kai. He is my Son my boy. I will not let cancer take him!

Found july 29th that he has B Cell lymphoma. I noticed the 23rd his enlarged lymphnodes and had the vet on the 29th. Anyways we researched our butts off and got our hands on RSO 1to1 thc to cbd indica. Made him suppositories with organic food grade cocoa butter some frankincense and rso.
We are cutting the 2.5ml supps in half currently and giving to him every 2.5 hrs to try and get a gram in a day so it should be for each half suppository he is getting .10/ 10mg RSO per half . As well as from Cajuncelts beginning of this thread also giving Kai 1/2 TSP of coconut oil before every dosing for the Competitive inhibition even tho Cajun says 1 Tablespoon I I donno if that's possible or safe for my dog kai?

He has been on raw food his whole life we recently cut out his chicken quarters cause we didnt want him to overwork trying to chew and swallow past his lymph nodes in his throat. So switched to bone powder as well to substitute his bones.

Also bought a 1to1 16mgto 16mg tincture thc cbd to take orally but havent used it much just yet. Also have some Topical Salve 250mg thc to 250mg cbd to rub on his lymphnodes

We also started a week ago him on a mushroom mix 2tsp a day and golden tumeric paste 1/4tsp a meal

We as well started green apples and mango slices a couple times a day

I just want to know we are doing everything possible to help him fight the cancer.

Are we doing all this right ?
I'm currently only on page 27 of the thread and intend to read it all.

I feel my significant other and me have educated our selves very quickly on this and hearing Cajuns and everyone's story shows its doable.

Any help much appreciated

Also side note my significant Cassys mom died of Ovarian Cancer at the age of 47yrs. We back then pushed to learn and save her and we just didnt get to that point.. and our boy Kai got us through that and alot of PTSD serious anxiety of this again CANCER coming back into our lives.. we will not take no for an answer!

there is a dog specific thread.
i know cbd is beneficial for dogs and have seen it used first hand. thc though is dangerous for dogs so watch that side of the dosing.

Hey appreciate the response
How is the THC dangerous for dogs?

thc is a mild to dangerous poison for many animals.

one theory is thc is a genetic defence against deer and other animals ingesting it.

The only change i would consider is to make your suppositories using EVOO with a touch of Sunflower Lecithin. Also Google "How i used Cannabis to treat my dog's Cancer". Coincidently his name is Kai. I would not worry to much about THC Toxicity, It will be the lesser of 2 evils per se . just use common sense and monitor your dog for any impairment.

The only change i would consider is to make your suppositories using EVOO with a touch of Sunflower Lecithin. Also Google "How i used Cannabis to treat my dog's Cancer". Coincidently his name is Kai. I would not worry to much about THC Toxicity, It will be the lesser of 2 evils per se . just use common sense and monitor your dog for any impairment.
I appreciate you responding I will have to research EVOO and sunflower lecithin. Can you give me anymore info on these?

Also he recently has started throwing up but only at night. And he is now not interested in much food and very picky when he is normally not. Should I cut back the suppositories or keep pushing?

I'm as well pushing tacking very small amounts on him throughout the day as well any recommendations?

Yes I saw that article a while back when first searching and learning about RSO

Back
Top Bottom