A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

Last night I flushed half the plants in the shower and will do the other half in a couple days. After the flush they were fed half (.5 liter) of normal strength feed. This morning all the excess liquid had been absorbed.
Just to clarify. The flush was just to clear and flush any built up salts in the soil, not an attempt to flush the plants. They were fed again right away. Lately they have been watered/fed every day in smaller quantities to lessen the rh in the tent. Not watering to runoff, I wanted to clear any excess salts.

More pics. :ganjamon:

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

Good morning! Here are some pictures from yesterday just before the lights went off. It won’t be long now. Some are very close to being harvested.

Thanks for following along. :peace:

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

Killed it stinks! All new set up and blew it out the park like it's nothing 👌 beautiful photos & beautiful buds! 🤙🤙

Nice, frosty and colourful too!
This was a good one, thanks! Good to see you back.
Killed it stinks! All new set up and blew it out the park like it's nothing 👌 beautiful photos & beautiful buds! 🤙🤙
Much appreciated, GV. :thanks: The plants do all the work. Still trying to get used to the white walls of the tent and the extra red in the light.
This is my happy place 🩵
I like it too. :ganjamon:
Its also nice in between grows.

------------
Tomorrow or Friday the Lemon Drizzle and at least a couple of the Gelato will be harvested. A few will be in in under 90 days. The three Runtz on the back wall are getting chunky and will use the extra room. The one Gelato is naturally Red. Its Pretty Cool! Thanks for looking in. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

I think you should enter that into pic of the month next month. Art like that should be shared. Well I think it should. Xo
Its here! :cheesygrinsmiley: It already seems like I overshare.
You might be a little biased? They look potent and a little rough. Its hard keeping the leaves pretty and unbroken in a crowded tent at the end.
I agree the colors are very nice.
:thanks:
-----------
Good evening. Another Gelato and a Lemon Drizzle were pulled from the tent tonight and will be chopped tomorrow. After a few more days the last two Gelato and the GMO will be ready. One of those Gelato is Britney in the smaller pot. That'll leave the three Runtz at the back of the tent. They will probably go another 10 days. After, It'll be nice having the down time over the holidays.:)

IMG_4036.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Stinker, did you choose these plants based on knowledge of how they would express themselves (beautifully), or are you just the luckiest man around right now? :yummy:

GDB, I never really know what to expect unless there is feedback from other BF growers. Usually I pick 4 from around 6 or 8 strains and base the choices on time to flower, shooting for staggered harvest windows. What isn't chosen is usually grown with the next run. Time to flower seems rather arbitrary, its more likely a reflection of grow styles. For example the 3 Runtz were supposed to be the fastest to finish, they will be the last out. It always works out. Lucky I guess. This Gelato strain is nice. Glad I ended up with 4. Thanks Trala. Britney is a star.
-----
My lights go out soon, 10 min. Its way Stinky with the tent partially open for heat.
Its funny how the humidity goes way down when it snows. Its been snowing for days, it went from way high rh to low warnings. low is better at the end. less need for fans. :peace:

The Lemon Drizzle and the 2nd gelato were chopped today. Looking at the last pics, I see there is a late stage nanner showing on a Lemon D bud.

P1030192.JPG

The Lemon Drizzle and the 2nd gelato were chopped today. Looking at the last pics, I see there is a late stage nanner showing on a Lemon D bud.

P1030192.JPG
Great shot without all the LED colors drowning it out 😍

P1030192.JPG
You need to get that in next months contest!

Grow Art like yours needs to be shared. Not to win, just to have other growers have the chance to admire and appreciate your work.

P1030192.JPG
Fabulous shot!:love::adore:

P1030192.JPG
Too little too late! She's smoking hot 🔥🔥

Great shot without all the LED colors drowning it out 😍
:thanks:

You need to get that in next months contest!

Grow Art like yours needs to be shared. Not to win, just to have other growers have the chance to admire and appreciate your work.
You are too nice. :circle-of-love:
I did the contests and got a few awards. There are many great growers here on this forum.
I like that I missed that nanner at first. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fabulous shot!:love::adore:
Thank you sir!
Too little too late! She's smoking hot 🔥🔥
Thanks, GV. :ganjamon:

She popped one out, its funny I didn't see it there earlier. Sometimes they cluster up. In most plants there are usually a few S1 beans. They want to make seeds before they die.
--------

With a short veg the plants don't get very large. Filling the tent, the overall yield can be good. The grower feedback said the Lemon D. got tall so it was topped. This example stayed rather small, but good for a couple zips.

Here are a couple more last shots of the whole plants at chop. Not so big, but nice.
Lemon Drizzle and another Gelato. I need to go through the shots later.
Thanks for looking in. :peace:

P1030196.JPG

P1030199.JPG

Back
Top Bottom